BY UTZ #46 in Pretzels

This product contains wheat, milk and soy

Milk Chocolate Flavored Coating: Sugar, Partially Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Whey Powder, Cocoa Powder (Processed With Alkali), Soy Lecithin (An Emulsifier), Vanillin (An Artificial Flavor). Pretzel: Wheat Flour, Salt, Vegetable Oil (Palm And/Or Corn Oil), Maltodextrin, Buttermilk Solids, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Yeast, Natural Flavor, Vinegar, Soda.

Roseanne A.
Glendale, NY
This is my guilty pleasure. I know I shouldn't be eating these but they are so good! The chocolate is so creamy and tasty and the pretzel underneath has the right amount of crunchiness and salt. The price is also great. During the Holidays they go on sale. I usually buy them at CVS or at Bulk supermarkets.
Sarah C.
Colleyville, TX
I like these chocolate pretzels because they have the perfect pretzel to chocolate ratio. They arent too sweet or salty, just the perfect blend of the two o always have to cut myself off so I don't finish them in one sitting.
Marie C.
The perfect treat for those looking for a salty and sweet snack! Just enough of each the salt and sweet that allows you to enjoy more than one. Attacks cravings in a one handful these delightful treats.
Addy S.
Delaware, OH
They have amazing ingredients that can be very beneficial. They for sure met there expectations and no other snack compares. There easy to grab for your cravings.
Tyreeka S.
Philadelphia, PA
We get these chocolate covered pretzels every time Christmas comes around everyone loves them we always take them to our family get together and we end up buying more because it dont be any left over.
Always is good when your getting home from work and you can just sit down and eat these yummy pretzels covered in chocolate these chocolate covered pretzels are so good I could just eat them forever the chocolate is the very good.
cynthia k.
Yummy milk chocolate covering round pretzels. Very tasty. Sweet and salty on the tongue followed by the wonderful crunch of the pretzel. Pretzel itself was not too hard, but just right, with a nice crispy crunch to it.
Melodi C.
Farmville, VA
These chocolate covered pretzels are delicious and addicting. I love having these around the house for a treat! My family loves them too and they're affordable.
Sem K.
Loveee these pretzels! The salty and sweet combo is my favorite & I can eat the whole thing by myself. Not too expensive and can be found at nearby supermarkets
Gabriella S.
Des Moines, IA
Very Very delicious 10/10 would recommend for everybody.Good for kid school snacks. There cocolate is very good and rich and enough to full you up for a while!