BY UTZ #69 in Pretzels

This product contains wheat, milk and soy

Milk Chocolate Flavored Coating: Sugar, Partially Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Whey Powder, Cocoa Powder (Processed With Alkali), Soy Lecithin (An Emulsifier), Vanillin (An Artificial Flavor). Pretzel: Wheat Flour, Salt, Vegetable Oil (Palm And/Or Corn Oil), Maltodextrin, Buttermilk Solids, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Yeast, Natural Flavor, Vinegar, Soda.

Laira F.
Huntington, WV
Wow I love these. The chocolate used is just down right delicious ! I won't lie , I've used these as a base for my title brittle. They have a homemade feel to them. I always tell people to try these and where I got them from.!
Emily K.
I love chocolate covered pretzels! Anything chocolate it's good and you can never go wrong with chocolate and pretzels mixed! I cont remember where I got them but these do taste better then some other ones.
Mirita M.
These are so delicious perfect for a little snack and gets your salty and sweet all in one! It can be hard to stop since it's so yummy, but worth it and you can purchase at Shoppers! Definitely recommend
Kirsten P.
Gautier, MS
These are so good the quality is top notch the chocolate is smooth and delicious the only problem I had was not buying more than one can I highly recommend this snack
Alicia L.
Dayton, OH
For me personally, on of my favorite go to snacks are chocolate covered pretzels. The mix between sweet and salty is such an amazing flavor. Finishing a container of these only has you wanting more.
Crystal F.
These are sooo delicious and my guilty little pleasure! They are the perfect combination of sweet and salty. I especially love these when Aunt Flo comes to visit.
Andrea N.
I would recommend. In my opinion there is a good balance of chocalate and pretzel. I'm not usallly one to go for a pretzel as a snack but this has changed my opinion.
Jordan B.
Who doesn't love chocolate covered pretzels? These are great to grab at the grocery store when you do not want to buy the cheap holiday cookies but want to get something sweet and salty that everyone will love. Also a great snack to keep around the house for those days you are craving a little something.
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY
I think almost everyone loves chocolate covered pretzels. I think this is great little gift in a gift basket or a gift for teacher . It is not healthy so I would only have it once in a while. Chocolate and those delicious Utz pretzels come together to create a yummy sweet treat.
Linda S.
Katonah, NY
I love all Utz products - always fresh and super delicious - but these are a favorite. A special holiday treat that I found at my local Acme supermarket. So delicious, the chocolate is really creamy and sweet so a delicious foil to the salty pretzels underneath.