BY UTZ

This product contains wheat, milk and soy

Milk Chocolate Flavored Coating: Sugar, Partially Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Whey Powder, Cocoa Powder (Processed With Alkali), Soy Lecithin (An Emulsifier), Vanillin (An Artificial Flavor). Pretzel: Wheat Flour, Salt, Vegetable Oil (Palm And/Or Corn Oil), Maltodextrin, Buttermilk Solids, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Yeast, Natural Flavor, Vinegar, Soda.

Amanda H.
Daphne, AL
My sister bought me a humongous pack of chocolate covered Utz pretzels for my birthday and I was IN HEAVEN. Sweet and salty. The perfect treat. I usually use pretzels to dip in everything, so I might as well have them for dessert as well!!
Brianna B.
These are amazing especially during the Christmas time. It comes with a ton of pretzels so it is great value. I would definitely buy this product again. And I would also recommend to others. It has a great taste for all ages
Isabelle H.
I love Utz chocolate covered pretzels they are a great snack! They have amazing ingredients that can be very beneficial. They for sure met my expectations and no other snack compares. They are may favorite treat at snack time and I would definitely recommend them to anyone who likes a sweet and salty treat.
Takarra H.
I love chocolate flavored covered pretzels!! So rick in flavor. Perfect combination of sweet and salty!! Great price and it can also be very filling. Quick snack it's not the healthiest but it is very YUMMY!!
lisa n.
HOLD THE PHONES! If you love salty sweet things! this is for you ! I freaking love these pretzels. The chocolate is smooth and the pretzels is crunchy. I alos love it the pretzels have little salt around the top of the chocolate and this product has that. Also these pretzels are freaking amazing!
Lessie C.
Atlantic City, NJ
I mean let's be honest, who doesn't love chocolate covered anything? You are crazy to me if you deny anything chocolate. These are so good and the chocolate is rich and flavorful to balance the saltiness of the pretzels. I grabbed these whenever I see them.
Susie V.
San Antonio, TX
I love chocolate covered pretzels and these are no exception! They have the perfect amount of chocolate to where it is not overpowering. It was my fort time trying this particular brand but I really enjoyed this more than other brands that I've tried.
Jayli P.
Utz's chocolate covered pretzels are amazing for the good days where you are having a salty but a sweet taste. The cost isn't very much it can be price but only for me because i buy 10000 There arent the healthiest but they're great for a after school or work snack!
Cherokee B.
Hartford, AR
Love the taste and the cute little packaging! Tastes great and never stale! Always on my grocery list! Would definitely buy again for snacking. Walmart never disappoints on a snack run! Would definitely recommend to others!
Shanice C.
Albany, NY
Chocolate covered pretzels are one of my favorite snacks and the Utz brand is definitely my go to when I'm craving salty and sweet. They're a great price at my local Walmart so of course I can't pass them up.