Add a Photo

Covered specials.
Denver C.
Denver C.
Harrisburg, PA

I love these chocolate covered pretzels. They satisfy my craving for a sweet and salty snack every time.
lorena c.
lorena c.
Livingston , CA

omg I felt in love the first time I tried them there delicious the combination of sweet and salty is amazing I would recommend them for sure
Rossemary P.
Rossemary P.

Omg it's so freaking good . The chocolate is very delicious and the pretzels aren't very salty it's just goes together so go this won't disappoint !!
Gerkiyah M.
Gerkiyah M.
Erwin, NC

This snack I's the best go to sback it gives you that nice savory and sweet task your craving's
Gabriella S.
Gabriella S.
Des Moines, IA

Very Very delicious 10/10 would recommend for everybody.Good for kid school snacks. There cocolate is very good and rich and enough to full you up for a while!
Always is good when your getting home from work and you can just sit down and eat these yummy pretzels covered in chocolate these chocolate covered pretzels are so good I could just eat them forever the chocolate is the very good.
Kirsten W.
Kirsten W.
Bushkill, PA

Delicious! Definitely hands down my favorite chocolate covered pretzels! Not too salty, not too chocolatey. Hits your salty-sweet tooth!
Natasha G.
Natasha G.
Bellmore, NY

So addicting!!!! I keep on eating and eating them without even noticing it.
Sierra G.
Sierra G.

My absolute favorite pretzels. They have the perfect amount of chocolate where it's not too sweet and I just really love them. Team sweet and salty
Amy C.
Amy C.

Great tasteing chocolate that is covering a crispt pretzel they r never soft great product