BY UTZ #66 in Pretzels

Utz.
Chocolate flavored.
Pretzels.
Covered specials. see more...

Kathleen M.
Kathleen M.
East Hartford, CT
Anything chocolate covered is a God sent product l these are definitely addicting. I would recommend these to anyone.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Absolutely love these. I always over eat when having these. They are the perfect snack and sooo addicting!!!
Roseanne A.
Roseanne A.
Glendale, NY
This is my guilty pleasure. I know I shouldn't be eating these but they are so good! The chocolate is so creamy and tasty and the pretzel underneath has the right amount of crunchiness and salt. The price is also great. During the Holidays they go on sale. I usually buy them at CVS or at Bulk supermarkets.
Cheyenne P.
Cheyenne P.
Lititz, PA
Perfect for a quick snack when you go into the fridge. The chocolate is sweet
Amy C.
Amy C.
Great tasteing chocolate that is covering a crispt pretzel they r never soft great product
Sierra G.
Sierra G.
My absolute favorite pretzels. They have the perfect amount of chocolate where it's not too sweet and I just really love them. Team sweet and salty
Natasha G.
Natasha G.
Bellmore, NY
So addicting!!!! I keep on eating and eating them without even noticing it.
Kirsten W.
Kirsten W.
Bushkill, PA
Delicious! Definitely hands down my favorite chocolate covered pretzels! Not too salty, not too chocolatey. Hits your salty-sweet tooth!
Always is good when your getting home from work and you can just sit down and eat these yummy pretzels covered in chocolate these chocolate covered pretzels are so good I could just eat them forever the chocolate is the very good.
Gabriella S.
Gabriella S.
Des Moines, IA
Very Very delicious 10/10 would recommend for everybody.Good for kid school snacks. There cocolate is very good and rich and enough to full you up for a while!