BY UTZ #68 in Pretzels

Utz.
Chocolate flavored.
Pretzels.
Covered specials. see more...

Abby R.
Columbia, TN
These are so delicious! I've had a big sweet tooth recently and I've been craving these like crazy!
Sem K.
Foodie Expert
Loveee these pretzels! The salty and sweet combo is my favorite & I can eat the whole thing by myself. Not too expensive and can be found at nearby supermarkets
Emma J.
Foodie Expert
These are the perfect cheat day snack! Utz pretzels are already great but dip them in chocolate and a new guilty pleasure has been created!
Sarah C.
Colleyville, TX
Foodie Expert
I like these chocolate pretzels because they have the perfect pretzel to chocolate ratio. They arent too sweet or salty, just the perfect blend of the two o always have to cut myself off so I don't finish them in one sitting.
Laira F.
Huntington, WV
Wow I love these. The chocolate used is just down right delicious ! I won't lie , I've used these as a base for my title brittle. They have a homemade feel to them. I always tell people to try these and where I got them from.!
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY
Foodie Expert
I think almost everyone loves chocolate covered pretzels. I think this is great little gift in a gift basket or a gift for teacher . It is not healthy so I would only have it once in a while. Chocolate and those delicious Utz pretzels come together to create a yummy sweet treat.
Sierra G.
My absolute favorite pretzels. They have the perfect amount of chocolate where it's not too sweet and I just really love them. Team sweet and salty
Gabriella S.
Des Moines, IA
Very Very delicious 10/10 would recommend for everybody.Good for kid school snacks. There cocolate is very good and rich and enough to full you up for a while!
Kirsten W.
Bushkill, PA
Delicious! Definitely hands down my favorite chocolate covered pretzels! Not too salty, not too chocolatey. Hits your salty-sweet tooth!
Natasha G.
Bellmore, NY
So addicting!!!! I keep on eating and eating them without even noticing it.