BY UTZ #65 in Pretzels

Utz.
Chocolate flavored.
Pretzels.
Covered specials. see more...

Abby R.
Abby R.
Columbia, TN
These are so delicious! I've had a big sweet tooth recently and I've been craving these like crazy!
mary b.
mary b.
Somerset, PA
My favorite pretzels. My whole family loves them .they have a great taste to them .they dont cost that much either
Takarra H.
Takarra H.
Foodie Expert
I love chocolate flavored covered pretzels!! So rick in flavor. Perfect combination of sweet and salty!! Great price and it can also be very filling. Quick snack it's not the healthiest but it is very YUMMY!!
Barbara G.
Barbara G.
Coldwater, MI
You know if it's UTZ it's guaranteed to be good fresh and delicious makes me want to buy more Everytime
Isabelle H.
Isabelle H.
I love Utz chocolate covered pretzels they are a great snack! They have amazing ingredients that can be very beneficial. They for sure met my expectations and no other snack compares. They are may favorite treat at snack time and I would definitely recommend them to anyone who likes a sweet and salty treat.
Beth A.
Beth A.
Troutville, VA
Foodie Expert
Chocolate and Preztels. Perfect combination. This UTZ brand is great. Love the sweet and salty combo. If you haven't tried, you should!
cynthia k.
cynthia k.
Yummy milk chocolate covering round pretzels. Very tasty. Sweet and salty on the tongue followed by the wonderful crunch of the pretzel. Pretzel itself was not too hard, but just right, with a nice crispy crunch to it.
EmiLee R.
EmiLee R.
Egg Harbor Cy, NJ
I love some chocolate covered pretzels and it's really knows how to make them yummy 😍
Marie C.
Marie C.
Foodie Expert
The perfect treat for those looking for a salty and sweet snack! Just enough of each the salt and sweet that allows you to enjoy more than one. Attacks cravings in a one handful these delightful treats.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Literally my and my boyfriends favorite snack! Great for that salty and sweet snack that everyone craves