Add a Photo

Pretzels.
Covered specials.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.

Absolutely love these. I always over eat when having these. They are the perfect snack and sooo addicting!!!
Roseanne A.
Roseanne A.
Glendale, NY

This is my guilty pleasure. I know I shouldn't be eating these but they are so good! The chocolate is so creamy and tasty and the pretzel underneath has the right amount of crunchiness and salt. The price is also great. During the Holidays they go on sale. I usually buy them at CVS or at Bulk supermarkets.
lorena c.
lorena c.
Livingston , CA

omg I felt in love the first time I tried them there delicious the combination of sweet and salty is amazing I would recommend them for sure
Denver C.
Denver C.
Harrisburg, PA

I love these chocolate covered pretzels. They satisfy my craving for a sweet and salty snack every time.
Gerkiyah M.
Gerkiyah M.
Erwin, NC

This snack I's the best go to sback it gives you that nice savory and sweet task your craving's
Addy S.
Addy S.
Delaware, OH

They have amazing ingredients that can be very beneficial. They for sure met there expectations and no other snack compares. There easy to grab for your cravings.
Vane
Vane

No puedo decir más me encantan son tan únicos e inigualables, te dejan con la boca abierta su textura su color todo son especiales y hacen que te sientas especial
Paola L.
Paola L.

I love the taste of pretzel mix with chocolate. The chocolate is very good, although there should be more types.
Araceli M.
Araceli M.
Uvalde, TX

Now you can never go wrong with chocolate covered pretzels, these are the best!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Vega Alta

I loveee the flavor the chocolate gives the pretzel..! It is amazing flavor..! It was better than what I expected for far.. i've tried other brands but this one is rich in flavor and texture and I would recommend it to anyone.!

Join Now