Add a Photo

Pretzels.
Covered specials.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Oct. 21, 2016, 10:25 p.m.
Review for: Pretzels Chocolate Flavored 14 oz; 396.9 g
Literally my and my boyfriends favorite snack! Great for that salty and sweet snack that everyone craves
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Bellmore, NY
Oct. 21, 2016, 9:07 p.m.
Review for: Pretzels Chocolate Flavored 14 oz; 396.9 g
Love it !!! The taste between the chocolate and the salty crunchy pretzels is amazing!!! I'm additive to them!!
Lee P.
Lee P.
Milton, FL
Oct. 20, 2016, 5:01 p.m.
Review for: Pretzels Chocolate Flavored 14 oz; 396.9 g
These are so good!! One of my favorite things are chocolate covered pretzels..and these hit the spot!
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
Indianapolis, IN
I really liked these, not just because they are chocolate covered, but I loved the packaging as well.
Kathleen M.
Kathleen M.
East Hartford, CT
Anything chocolate covered is a God sent product l these are definitely addicting. I would recommend these to anyone.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Absolutely love these. I always over eat when having these. They are the perfect snack and sooo addicting!!!
Roseanne A.
Roseanne A.
Glendale, NY
This is my guilty pleasure. I know I shouldn't be eating these but they are so good! The chocolate is so creamy and tasty and the pretzel underneath has the right amount of crunchiness and salt. The price is also great. During the Holidays they go on sale. I usually buy them at CVS or at Bulk supermarkets.
Abby R.
Abby R.
Columbia, TN
Jan. 19, 2017, 12:33 p.m.
Review for: Pretzels Chocolate Flavored 14 oz; 396.9 g
These are so delicious! I've had a big sweet tooth recently and I've been craving these like crazy!
Gabriella S.
Gabriella S.
Des Moines, IA
Jan. 20, 2017, 3:49 p.m.
Review for: Pretzels Chocolate Flavored 14 oz; 396.9 g
Very Very delicious 10/10 would recommend for everybody.Good for kid school snacks. There cocolate is very good and rich and enough to full you up for a while!
Jan. 20, 2017, 8:17 p.m.
Review for: Pretzels Chocolate Flavored 14 oz; 396.9 g
Always is good when your getting home from work and you can just sit down and eat these yummy pretzels covered in chocolate these chocolate covered pretzels are so good I could just eat them forever the chocolate is the very good.