BY UTZ #65 in Pretzels

Utz.
Chocolate flavored.
Pretzels.
Covered specials. see more...

Kirsten W.
Kirsten W.
Bushkill, PA
Delicious! Definitely hands down my favorite chocolate covered pretzels! Not too salty, not too chocolatey. Hits your salty-sweet tooth!
Natasha G.
Natasha G.
Bellmore, NY
So addicting!!!! I keep on eating and eating them without even noticing it.
Always is good when your getting home from work and you can just sit down and eat these yummy pretzels covered in chocolate these chocolate covered pretzels are so good I could just eat them forever the chocolate is the very good.
Amy C.
Amy C.
Great tasteing chocolate that is covering a crispt pretzel they r never soft great product
Susie V.
Susie V.
San Antonio, TX
I love chocolate covered pretzels and these are no exception! They have the perfect amount of chocolate to where it is not overpowering. It was my fort time trying this particular brand but I really enjoyed this more than other brands that I've tried.
Sem K.
Sem K.
Foodie Expert
Loveee these pretzels! The salty and sweet combo is my favorite & I can eat the whole thing by myself. Not too expensive and can be found at nearby supermarkets
Emma J.
Emma J.
Foodie Expert
These are the perfect cheat day snack! Utz pretzels are already great but dip them in chocolate and a new guilty pleasure has been created!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Colleyville, TX
I like these chocolate pretzels because they have the perfect pretzel to chocolate ratio. They arent too sweet or salty, just the perfect blend of the two o always have to cut myself off so I don't finish them in one sitting.
Laira F.
Laira F.
Huntington, WV
Wow I love these. The chocolate used is just down right delicious ! I won't lie , I've used these as a base for my title brittle. They have a homemade feel to them. I always tell people to try these and where I got them from.!
Francisca G.
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY
Foodie Expert
I think almost everyone loves chocolate covered pretzels. I think this is great little gift in a gift basket or a gift for teacher . It is not healthy so I would only have it once in a while. Chocolate and those delicious Utz pretzels come together to create a yummy sweet treat.