Add a Photo

Covered specials.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Bellmore, NY

Love it !!! The taste between the chocolate and the salty crunchy pretzels is amazing!!! I'm additive to them!!
Lee P.
Lee P.
Milton, FL

These are so good!! One of my favorite things are chocolate covered pretzels..and these hit the spot!
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
Indianapolis, IN

I really liked these, not just because they are chocolate covered, but I loved the packaging as well.
Kathleen M.
Kathleen M.
East Hartford, CT

Anything chocolate covered is a God sent product l these are definitely addicting. I would recommend these to anyone.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.

Absolutely love these. I always over eat when having these. They are the perfect snack and sooo addicting!!!
Susie V.
Susie V.
San Antonio, TX

I love chocolate covered pretzels and these are no exception! They have the perfect amount of chocolate to where it is not overpowering. It was my fort time trying this particular brand but I really enjoyed this more than other brands that I've tried.
Abby R.
Abby R.
Columbia, TN

These are so delicious! I've had a big sweet tooth recently and I've been craving these like crazy!
Gabriella S.
Gabriella S.
Des Moines, IA

Very Very delicious 10/10 would recommend for everybody.Good for kid school snacks. There cocolate is very good and rich and enough to full you up for a while!
Always is good when your getting home from work and you can just sit down and eat these yummy pretzels covered in chocolate these chocolate covered pretzels are so good I could just eat them forever the chocolate is the very good.
Roseanne A.
Roseanne A.
Glendale, NY

This is my guilty pleasure. I know I shouldn't be eating these but they are so good! The chocolate is so creamy and tasty and the pretzel underneath has the right amount of crunchiness and salt. The price is also great. During the Holidays they go on sale. I usually buy them at CVS or at Bulk supermarkets.

Join Now