Add a Photo

Covered specials.
Gabriella S.
Gabriella S.
Des Moines, IA

Very Very delicious 10/10 would recommend for everybody.Good for kid school snacks. There cocolate is very good and rich and enough to full you up for a while!
Abby R.
Abby R.
Columbia, TN

These are so delicious! I've had a big sweet tooth recently and I've been craving these like crazy!
Susie V.
Susie V.
San Antonio, TX

I love chocolate covered pretzels and these are no exception! They have the perfect amount of chocolate to where it is not overpowering. It was my fort time trying this particular brand but I really enjoyed this more than other brands that I've tried.
Addy S.
Addy S.
Delaware, OH

They have amazing ingredients that can be very beneficial. They for sure met there expectations and no other snack compares. There easy to grab for your cravings.
Gerkiyah M.
Gerkiyah M.
Erwin, NC

This snack I's the best go to sback it gives you that nice savory and sweet task your craving's
Denver C.
Denver C.
Harrisburg, PA

I love these chocolate covered pretzels. They satisfy my craving for a sweet and salty snack every time.
lorena c.
lorena c.
Livingston, CA

omg I felt in love the first time I tried them there delicious the combination of sweet and salty is amazing I would recommend them for sure
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Vega Alta

I loveee the flavor the chocolate gives the pretzel..! It is amazing flavor..! It was better than what I expected for far.. i've tried other brands but this one is rich in flavor and texture and I would recommend it to anyone.!
Rossemary P.
Rossemary P.

Omg it's so freaking good . The chocolate is very delicious and the pretzels aren't very salty it's just goes together so go this won't disappoint !!
Marie C.
Marie C.

The perfect treat for those looking for a salty and sweet snack! Just enough of each the salt and sweet that allows you to enjoy more than one. Attacks cravings in a one handful these delightful treats.

Join Now