BY UTZ #66 in Pretzels

Utz.
Chocolate flavored.
Pretzels.
Covered specials. see more...

Frannie E.
Howard Beach , NY
One of the best chocolate covered pretzel I ever had the chocolate flavor is so chocolatey
Cryss M.
Kinston
love salty pretzels and chocolate perfect mix of salty and sweet would totally recommend
Christina C.
Around Christmas time I absolutely love chocolate dipped pretzels they are delicious
mary b.
Somerset, PA
My favorite pretzels. My whole family loves them .they have a great taste to them .they dont cost that much either
lorena c.
Livingston , CA
omg I felt in love the first time I tried them there delicious the combination of sweet and salty is amazing I would recommend them for sure
Denver C.
Harrisburg, PA
I love these chocolate covered pretzels. They satisfy my craving for a sweet and salty snack every time.
Addy S.
Delaware, OH
They have amazing ingredients that can be very beneficial. They for sure met there expectations and no other snack compares. There easy to grab for your cravings.
Amanda H.
Bellmore, NY
Love it !!! The taste between the chocolate and the salty crunchy pretzels is amazing!!! I'm additive to them!!
Hannah C.
Literally my and my boyfriends favorite snack! Great for that salty and sweet snack that everyone craves
Susie V.
San Antonio, TX
I love chocolate covered pretzels and these are no exception! They have the perfect amount of chocolate to where it is not overpowering. It was my fort time trying this particular brand but I really enjoyed this more than other brands that I've tried.