BY UTZ #65 in Pretzels

Utz.
Chocolate flavored.
Pretzels.
Covered specials. see more...

Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Port Allegany, PA
Foodie Expert
Pretzels are a great snack! These are sweet and salty and very tasty! Affordable and I recommend!
Frannie E.
Frannie E.
Howard beach , NY
One of the best chocolate covered pretzel I ever had the chocolate flavor is so chocolatey
Lauren O.
Lauren O.
These are tasty chocolate covered pretzels that you could share with your family they will go fast
brianna w.
brianna w.
One of my all time favorite snacks. It's something I get all to myself and it's my favorite treat. Absolutely delious
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Staten Island, NY
Chocolate and pretzels together taste so good. They are moderately priced and convenient to get.
Bianca O.
Bianca O.
Schofield, WI
These chocolate covered pretzels may have been one of the best chocolate pretzels I have ever had in my entire life.
Caeli D.
Caeli D.
Foodie Expert
These are delicious! I love Utz pretzels but when you dip them in chocolate they are even better. These are a staple in my junk food collection.
Sierra G.
Sierra G.
My absolute favorite pretzels. They have the perfect amount of chocolate where it's not too sweet and I just really love them. Team sweet and salty
Cheyenne P.
Cheyenne P.
Lititz, PA
Foodie Expert
Perfect for a quick snack when you go into the fridge. The chocolate is sweet
Gabriella S.
Gabriella S.
Des Moines, IA
Very Very delicious 10/10 would recommend for everybody.Good for kid school snacks. There cocolate is very good and rich and enough to full you up for a while!