BY UTZ #68 in Pretzels

Utz.
Chocolate flavored.
Pretzels.
Covered specials. see more...

Bianca O.
Schofield, WI
These chocolate covered pretzels may have been one of the best chocolate pretzels I have ever had in my entire life.
Lauren L.
Foodie Expert
Average.. good pretzel I have just had much better chocolate pretzels. It almost made my expectations but not really
Eileen R.
Meridan
Como a mí siempre me gusta el chocolate espeso son buenos para comer Eso sí me gusta a ver cuándo me puedo comer
Fábia A.
Produto aprovado por mim e pelas minhas amigas. Ótima facilidade na aplicação e acessível devido a qualidade.
Nicole M.
Independence, ['', '', "['', '', '']"]
Foodie Expert
My go to salty and sweet product. Not big on chocolate but when the craving hits I almost always buy these.
Lauren O.
These are tasty chocolate covered pretzels that you could share with your family they will go fast
Jordan R.
Mt Arlington, NJ
Love chocolate. Love pretzels. They both go well together. Always a favorite snack. So delicious.
Tara A.
Toms River , NJ
Foodie Expert
These are delicious but they are becoming more and more hard to find in your local grocery store.
Rachel T.
Port Allegany, PA
Foodie Expert
Pretzels are a great snack! These are sweet and salty and very tasty! Affordable and I recommend!
Melissa A.
Staten Island, NY
Chocolate and pretzels together taste so good. They are moderately priced and convenient to get.