Add a Photo

Covered specials.
Barbara G.
Barbara G.
Coldwater, MI

You know if it's UTZ it's guaranteed to be good fresh and delicious makes me want to buy more Everytime
Takarra H.
Takarra H.

I love chocolate flavored covered pretzels!! So rick in flavor. Perfect combination of sweet and salty!! Great price and it can also be very filling. Quick snack it's not the healthiest but it is very YUMMY!!
Laira F.
Laira F.
Huntington, WV

Wow I love these. The chocolate used is just down right delicious ! I won't lie , I've used these as a base for my title brittle. They have a homemade feel to them. I always tell people to try these and where I got them from.!
Francisca G.
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY

I think almost everyone loves chocolate covered pretzels. I think this is great little gift in a gift basket or a gift for teacher . It is not healthy so I would only have it once in a while. Chocolate and those delicious Utz pretzels come together to create a yummy sweet treat.
Emma J.
Emma J.

These are the perfect cheat day snack! Utz pretzels are already great but dip them in chocolate and a new guilty pleasure has been created!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Colleyville, TX

I like these chocolate pretzels because they have the perfect pretzel to chocolate ratio. They arent too sweet or salty, just the perfect blend of the two o always have to cut myself off so I don't finish them in one sitting.
Sem K.
Sem K.

Loveee these pretzels! The salty and sweet combo is my favorite & I can eat the whole thing by myself. Not too expensive and can be found at nearby supermarkets
mary b.
mary b.
Somerset, PA

My favorite pretzels. My whole family loves them .they have a great taste to them .they dont cost that much either
Christina C.
Christina C.

Around Christmas time I absolutely love chocolate dipped pretzels they are delicious
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Eatontown, NJ

I love chocolate covered pretzels they are so yummy it has that sweet and salty profile they go together so well