Add a Photo

Pretzels.
Covered specials.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.

Absolutely love these. I always over eat when having these. They are the perfect snack and sooo addicting!!!
Roseanne A.
Roseanne A.
Glendale, NY

This is my guilty pleasure. I know I shouldn't be eating these but they are so good! The chocolate is so creamy and tasty and the pretzel underneath has the right amount of crunchiness and salt. The price is also great. During the Holidays they go on sale. I usually buy them at CVS or at Bulk supermarkets.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.

Literally my and my boyfriends favorite snack! Great for that salty and sweet snack that everyone craves
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Staten Island, NY

Chocolate and pretzels together taste so good. They are moderately priced and convenient to get.
Amy C.
Amy C.

Great tasteing chocolate that is covering a crispt pretzel they r never soft great product
Sierra G.
Sierra G.

My absolute favorite pretzels. They have the perfect amount of chocolate where it's not too sweet and I just really love them. Team sweet and salty
Ygor L.
Ygor L.

bom produto que é bom em fibras e vitaminas o ruim é que contem gorduras trans mas mesmo assim é bom demais e bastante açúcar mas tem baixa caloria e compraria de novo
Natasha G.
Natasha G.
Bellmore, NY

So addicting!!!! I keep on eating and eating them without even noticing it.
Kirsten W.
Kirsten W.
Bushkill, PA

Delicious! Definitely hands down my favorite chocolate covered pretzels! Not too salty, not too chocolatey. Hits your salty-sweet tooth!
Always is good when your getting home from work and you can just sit down and eat these yummy pretzels covered in chocolate these chocolate covered pretzels are so good I could just eat them forever the chocolate is the very good.

Join Now