BY UTZ #65 in Pretzels

Utz.
Chocolate flavored.
Pretzels.
Covered specials. see more...

Frannie E.
Frannie E.
Howard beach , NY
One of the best chocolate covered pretzel I ever had the chocolate flavor is so chocolatey
Lauren O.
Lauren O.
These are tasty chocolate covered pretzels that you could share with your family they will go fast
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Staten Island, NY
Chocolate and pretzels together taste so good. They are moderately priced and convenient to get.
brianna w.
brianna w.
One of my all time favorite snacks. It's something I get all to myself and it's my favorite treat. Absolutely delious
Bianca O.
Bianca O.
Schofield, WI
These chocolate covered pretzels may have been one of the best chocolate pretzels I have ever had in my entire life.
Caeli D.
Caeli D.
These are delicious! I love Utz pretzels but when you dip them in chocolate they are even better. These are a staple in my junk food collection.
Barbara G.
Barbara G.
Coldwater, MI
You know if it's UTZ it's guaranteed to be good fresh and delicious makes me want to buy more Everytime
Takarra H.
Takarra H.
I love chocolate flavored covered pretzels!! So rick in flavor. Perfect combination of sweet and salty!! Great price and it can also be very filling. Quick snack it's not the healthiest but it is very YUMMY!!
Laira F.
Laira F.
Huntington, WV
Wow I love these. The chocolate used is just down right delicious ! I won't lie , I've used these as a base for my title brittle. They have a homemade feel to them. I always tell people to try these and where I got them from.!
Francisca G.
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY
I think almost everyone loves chocolate covered pretzels. I think this is great little gift in a gift basket or a gift for teacher . It is not healthy so I would only have it once in a while. Chocolate and those delicious Utz pretzels come together to create a yummy sweet treat.