Add a Photo

Covered specials.
E J.
E J.
Covington, GA

I want to marry these they're so delicious. The chocolate they use is really really good
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Beachwood, NJ

I love food! Pretzels and chocolate are the best snack for stress. I eat them all lol
EmiLee R.
EmiLee R.
Egg Harbor Cy, NJ

I love some chocolate covered pretzels and it's really knows how to make them yummy 😍
cynthia k.
cynthia k.

Yummy milk chocolate covering round pretzels. Very tasty. Sweet and salty on the tongue followed by the wonderful crunch of the pretzel. Pretzel itself was not too hard, but just right, with a nice crispy crunch to it.
Beth A.
Beth A.
Troutville, VA

Chocolate and Preztels. Perfect combination. This UTZ brand is great. Love the sweet and salty combo. If you haven't tried, you should!
Isabelle H.
Isabelle H.

I love Utz chocolate covered pretzels they are a great snack! They have amazing ingredients that can be very beneficial. They for sure met my expectations and no other snack compares. They are may favorite treat at snack time and I would definitely recommend them to anyone who likes a sweet and salty treat.
Barbara G.
Barbara G.
Coldwater, MI

You know if it's UTZ it's guaranteed to be good fresh and delicious makes me want to buy more Everytime
Takarra H.
Takarra H.

I love chocolate flavored covered pretzels!! So rick in flavor. Perfect combination of sweet and salty!! Great price and it can also be very filling. Quick snack it's not the healthiest but it is very YUMMY!!
Laira F.
Laira F.
Huntington, WV

Wow I love these. The chocolate used is just down right delicious ! I won't lie , I've used these as a base for my title brittle. They have a homemade feel to them. I always tell people to try these and where I got them from.!
Francisca G.
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY

I think almost everyone loves chocolate covered pretzels. I think this is great little gift in a gift basket or a gift for teacher . It is not healthy so I would only have it once in a while. Chocolate and those delicious Utz pretzels come together to create a yummy sweet treat.

Join Now