BY UTZ #68 in Pretzels

Utz.
Chocolate flavored.
Pretzels.
Covered specials. see more...

Lindsay D.
Bealeton, VA
Foodie Expert
Tried these for Christmas. The chocolate wasn't that great. They are my fav holiday snack, they were alright. I prob wouldn't purchase them again.
ashley t.
We love thesesMe aand my husdand just got married in nov aand just got us our on house we don't have much money and not many stuff for our house
jocelyn c.
Allentown
My favorites cause im a fan of chocolate and this is delicious u have to try them u not loosing nothing with this explotion of savors.
Carley G.
Foodie Expert
Chocolate covered anything is fantastic but these are so yummy we leave some on the counter and they usually don't last very long
Eva B.
I could eat these pretzels all day if I could. I love the taste if chocolate. It has the right amount and it's super delicious.
Danielle N.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
Foodie Expert
Can you say YUM?! These baby's are delicious and seriously addicting! Be careful not to eat the whole container in one sitting!
Megan P.
Foodie Expert
This combo is perfect. Salty, savory and then rich creamy chocolate. Only issue is.. what wine would you pair this with? 🤗
Azza F.
Minnetonka, MN
Foodie Expert
Good but the chocolate on mine seemed a little old and maybe a little stale. Still pretty good tho! Lots of broken pieces
Reina R.
Foodie Expert
Súper súper bien estos productos,😎😘😍uso diario para el hogar y Prats todas las familias,para utincirios de los demás😙👍👌
Bianca O.
Schofield, WI
These chocolate covered pretzels may have been one of the best chocolate pretzels I have ever had in my entire life.