Add a Photo

Covered specials.
mary b.
mary b.
Somerset, PA

My favorite pretzels. My whole family loves them .they have a great taste to them .they dont cost that much either
Christina C.
Christina C.

Around Christmas time I absolutely love chocolate dipped pretzels they are delicious
Vanessa c.
Vanessa c.

delicioso me encanta, es muy adictivo lo disfuto mucho comiendo es riquisimo lo comparto con mi familia que le agrada tambien
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Eatontown, NJ

I love chocolate covered pretzels they are so yummy it has that sweet and salty profile they go together so well
Daniela A.
Daniela A.
Xalapa, Banderilla

Me encanta soy fanática del chocolate y cuando probe esto me enamore lo recomiendo para una botana de vez en cuando consentirnos
Cheyenne P.
Cheyenne P.
Shippensburg, PA

Perfect for a quick snack when you go into the fridge. The chocolate is sweet
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Bellmore, NY

Love it !!! The taste between the chocolate and the salty crunchy pretzels is amazing!!! I'm additive to them!!
Lee P.
Lee P.
Milton, FL

These are so good!! One of my favorite things are chocolate covered pretzels..and these hit the spot!
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
Indianapolis, IN

I really liked these, not just because they are chocolate covered, but I loved the packaging as well.
Kathleen M.
Kathleen M.
East Hartford, CT

Anything chocolate covered is a God sent product l these are definitely addicting. I would recommend these to anyone.

Join Now