BY UTZ #65 in Pretzels

Utz.
Chocolate flavored.
Pretzels.
Covered specials. see more...

ashley t.
ashley t.
We love thesesMe aand my husdand just got married in nov aand just got us our on house we don't have much money and not many stuff for our house
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Foodie Expert
Average.. good pretzel I have just had much better chocolate pretzels. It almost made my expectations but not really
Eileen R.
Eileen R.
Meridan
Como a mí siempre me gusta el chocolate espeso son buenos para comer Eso sí me gusta a ver cuándo me puedo comer
Megan P.
Megan P.
Foodie Expert
This combo is perfect. Salty, savory and then rich creamy chocolate. Only issue is.. what wine would you pair this with? 🤗
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Independence , MO
My go to salty and sweet product. Not big on chocolate but when the craving hits I almost always buy these.
Fábia A.
Fábia A.
Produto aprovado por mim e pelas minhas amigas. Ótima facilidade na aplicação e acessível devido a qualidade.
Carley G.
Carley G.
Foodie Expert
Chocolate covered anything is fantastic but these are so yummy we leave some on the counter and they usually don't last very long
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Port Allegany, PA
Foodie Expert
Pretzels are a great snack! These are sweet and salty and very tasty! Affordable and I recommend!
Tara A.
Tara A.
Toms River , NJ
Foodie Expert
These are delicious but they are becoming more and more hard to find in your local grocery store.
Jordan R.
Jordan R.
Mt Arlington, NJ
Love chocolate. Love pretzels. They both go well together. Always a favorite snack. So delicious.