BY UTZ #66 in Pretzels

Utz.
Chocolate flavored.
Pretzels.
Covered specials. see more...

Mirita M.
Mirita M.
These are so delicious perfect for a little snack and gets your salty and sweet all in one! It can be hard to stop since it's so yummy, but worth it and you can purchase at Shoppers! Definitely recommend
Crystal F.
Crystal F.
These are sooo delicious and my guilty little pleasure! They are the perfect combination of sweet and salty. I especially love these when Aunt Flo comes to visit.
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Bealeton, VA
Tried these for Christmas. The chocolate wasn't that great. They are my fav holiday snack, they were alright. I prob wouldn't purchase them again.
Carol P.
Carol P.
Erie, PA
These will not last long at anyone's hose because they are so awesome. The salt sweet flavor is the perfect snack. I wish these were available all year.
Kirsten P.
Kirsten P.
Gautier, MS
These are so good the quality is top notch the chocolate is smooth and delicious the only problem I had was not buying more than one can I highly recommend this snack
jocelyn c.
jocelyn c.
Allentown
My favorites cause im a fan of chocolate and this is delicious u have to try them u not loosing nothing with this explotion of savors.
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
Can you say YUM?! These baby's are delicious and seriously addicting! Be careful not to eat the whole container in one sitting!
Tamarria H.
Tamarria H.
Ponte Vedra, FL
If you love chocolate covered pretzels then you should try utz chocolate covered pretzels. I love these pretzels and they are at an reasonable price too.
Azza F.
Azza F.
Minnetonka, MN
Good but the chocolate on mine seemed a little old and maybe a little stale. Still pretty good tho! Lots of broken pieces
Eva B.
Eva B.
I could eat these pretzels all day if I could. I love the taste if chocolate. It has the right amount and it's super delicious.