BY UTZ #70 in Pretzels

Utz.
Chocolate flavored.
Pretzels.
Covered specials. see more...

Crystal F.
These are sooo delicious and my guilty little pleasure! They are the perfect combination of sweet and salty. I especially love these when Aunt Flo comes to visit.
Andrea N.
I would recommend. In my opinion there is a good balance of chocalate and pretzel. I'm not usallly one to go for a pretzel as a snack but this has changed my opinion.
cynthia k.
Yummy milk chocolate covering round pretzels. Very tasty. Sweet and salty on the tongue followed by the wonderful crunch of the pretzel. Pretzel itself was not too hard, but just right, with a nice crispy crunch to it.
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY
Foodie Expert
I think almost everyone loves chocolate covered pretzels. I think this is great little gift in a gift basket or a gift for teacher . It is not healthy so I would only have it once in a while. Chocolate and those delicious Utz pretzels come together to create a yummy sweet treat.
Linda S.
Katonah, NY
I love all Utz products - always fresh and super delicious - but these are a favorite. A special holiday treat that I found at my local Acme supermarket. So delicious, the chocolate is really creamy and sweet so a delicious foil to the salty pretzels underneath.
Sarah C.
Colleyville, TX
Foodie Expert
I like these chocolate pretzels because they have the perfect pretzel to chocolate ratio. They arent too sweet or salty, just the perfect blend of the two o always have to cut myself off so I don't finish them in one sitting.
Melodi C.
Farmville, VA
Foodie Expert
These chocolate covered pretzels are delicious and addicting. I love having these around the house for a treat! My family loves them too and they're affordable.
Sem K.
Foodie Expert
Loveee these pretzels! The salty and sweet combo is my favorite & I can eat the whole thing by myself. Not too expensive and can be found at nearby supermarkets
Gabriella S.
Des Moines, IA
Very Very delicious 10/10 would recommend for everybody.Good for kid school snacks. There cocolate is very good and rich and enough to full you up for a while!
Angelica U.
Statesville, NC
Foodie Expert
My husband and I have gone brought a tub of these in 24 hours! The larger size in comparison to other brands is nice, especially since they are so tasty!