Add a Photo

Covered specials.
Marissa
Marissa
Philadelphia, PA

LOVE chocolate covered pretzels. These are one of my favorite brands and really satisfies my cravings. The perfect salty, sweet treat.
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Green Cv Spgs, FL

Can you say YUM?! These baby's are delicious and seriously addicting! Be careful not to eat the whole container in one sitting!
Megan P.
Megan P.

This combo is perfect. Salty, savory and then rich creamy chocolate. Only issue is.. what wine would you pair this with? 🤗
Erica H.
Erica H.

So like, what can I really say. It's sweet, it's salty. They are absolutely amazing. I would definitely recommend them.
brianna w.
brianna w.

One of my all time favorite snacks. It's something I get all to myself and it's my favorite treat. Absolutely delious
Bianca O.
Bianca O.
Schofield, WI

These chocolate covered pretzels may have been one of the best chocolate pretzels I have ever had in my entire life.
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
Somers, Ct

Love these! Sadly they melt a little fast in your hands! Freeze them and it brings the salty sweetness together
Larissa L.
Larissa L.

Quero mesmo que coisa mais lindo todo detalhado eu quero love demais love love eu amo isso demais eu quero.
Callie B.
Callie B.
Florence, AL

These are yummy for a salty, but sweet snack. Not the best chocolate I've ever had, but good! Good crunch.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.

Me gustó mucho estos, no sólo porque están cubiertas de chocolate, pero me encantó el envasado así.

Join Now