Add a Photo

Pretzels.
Covered specials.
Vane
Vane

No puedo decir más me encantan son tan únicos e inigualables, te dejan con la boca abierta su textura su color todo son especiales y hacen que te sientas especial
Tamarria H.
Tamarria H.
Ponte Vedra, FL

If you love chocolate covered pretzels then you should try utz chocolate covered pretzels. I love these pretzels and they are at an reasonable price too.
Angelica U.
Angelica U.
Statesville, NC

My husband and I have gone brought a tub of these in 24 hours! The larger size in comparison to other brands is nice, especially since they are so tasty!
Carol P.
Carol P.
Erie, PA

These will not last long at anyone's hose because they are so awesome. The salt sweet flavor is the perfect snack. I wish these were available all year.
Caeli D.
Caeli D.

These are delicious! I love Utz pretzels but when you dip them in chocolate they are even better. These are a staple in my junk food collection.
Marissa
Marissa
Philadelphia, PA

LOVE chocolate covered pretzels. These are one of my favorite brands and really satisfies my cravings. The perfect salty, sweet treat.
Erica H.
Erica H.

So like, what can I really say. It's sweet, it's salty. They are absolutely amazing. I would definitely recommend them.
Bianca O.
Bianca O.
Schofield, WI

These chocolate covered pretzels may have been one of the best chocolate pretzels I have ever had in my entire life.
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
Somers, Ct

Love these! Sadly they melt a little fast in your hands! Freeze them and it brings the salty sweetness together
Callie B.
Callie B.
Florence, AL

These are yummy for a salty, but sweet snack. Not the best chocolate I've ever had, but good! Good crunch.

Join Now