Add a Photo

Florence, AL
Foodie Expert
Oct. 20, 2016, 9:04 a.m.
Review for: Pretzels Chocolate Flavored 14 oz; 396.9 g
These are yummy for a salty, but sweet snack. Not the best chocolate I've ever had, but good! Good crunch.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Oct. 19, 2016, 5:27 p.m.
Review for: Pretzels Chocolate Flavored 14 oz; 396.9 g
Me gustó mucho estos, no sólo porque están cubiertas de chocolate, pero me encantó el envasado así.
Jean W.
Jean W.
Bluffton, SC
Nov. 30, 2016, 2:32 p.m.
Review for: Pretzels Chocolate Flavored 14 oz; 396.9 g
So good. But really sweet. Can only eat a few at a time usually. Love them though! Would by again.
E J.
E J.
Covington, GA
Jan. 1, 2017, 11:33 p.m.
Review for: Pretzels Chocolate Flavored 14 oz; 396.9 g
I want to marry these they're so delicious. The chocolate they use is really really good
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Beachwood, NJ
Dec. 8, 2016, 12:14 a.m.
Review for: Pretzels Chocolate Flavored 14 oz; 396.9 g
I love food! Pretzels and chocolate are the best snack for stress. I eat them all lol
Lessie C.
Lessie C.
Atlantic City, NJ
Feb. 26, 2017, 5:10 p.m.
Review for: Pretzels Chocolate Flavored 14 oz; 396.9 g
I mean let's be honest, who doesn't love chocolate covered anything? You are crazy to me if you deny anything chocolate. These are so good and the chocolate is rich and flavorful to balance the saltiness of the pretzels. I grabbed these whenever I see them.
Cherokee B.
Cherokee B.
Hartford, AR
April 1, 2017, 3:02 a.m.
Review for: Pretzels Chocolate Flavored 14 oz; 396.9 g
Love the taste and the cute little packaging! Tastes great and never stale! Always on my grocery list! Would definitely buy again for snacking. Walmart never disappoints on a snack run! Would definitely recommend to others!
Shanice C.
Shanice C.
albany
April 26, 2017, 4:29 p.m.
Review for: Pretzels Chocolate Flavored 14 oz; 396.9 g
Chocolate covered pretzels are one of my favorite snacks and the Utz brand is definitely my go to when I'm craving salty and sweet. They're a great price at my local Walmart so of course I can't pass them up.
Emily K.
Emily K.
April 3, 2017, 4:42 p.m.
Review for: Pretzels Chocolate Flavored 14 oz; 396.9 g
I love chocolate covered pretzels! Anything chocolate it's good and you can never go wrong with chocolate and pretzels mixed! I cont remember where I got them but these do taste better then some other ones.
Tyreeka S.
Tyreeka S.
Philadelphia, PA
Feb. 24, 2017, 9:10 p.m.
Review for: Pretzels Chocolate Flavored 14 oz; 396.9 g
We get these chocolate covered pretzels every time Christmas comes around everyone loves them we always take them to our family get together and we end up buying more because it dont be any left over.