Add a Photo

Covered specials.
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
Dayton, OH

For me personally, on of my favorite go to snacks are chocolate covered pretzels. The mix between sweet and salty is such an amazing flavor. Finishing a container of these only has you wanting more.
Kirsten P.
Kirsten P.
Gautier, MS

These are so good the quality is top notch the chocolate is smooth and delicious the only problem I had was not buying more than one can I highly recommend this snack
Andrea N.
Andrea N.

I would recommend. In my opinion there is a good balance of chocalate and pretzel. I'm not usallly one to go for a pretzel as a snack but this has changed my opinion.
Crystal F.
Crystal F.

These are sooo delicious and my guilty little pleasure! They are the perfect combination of sweet and salty. I especially love these when Aunt Flo comes to visit.
Tamarria H.
Tamarria H.
Ponte Vedra, FL

If you love chocolate covered pretzels then you should try utz chocolate covered pretzels. I love these pretzels and they are at an reasonable price too.
Angelica U.
Angelica U.
Statesville, NC

My husband and I have gone brought a tub of these in 24 hours! The larger size in comparison to other brands is nice, especially since they are so tasty!
Carol P.
Carol P.
Erie, PA

These will not last long at anyone's hose because they are so awesome. The salt sweet flavor is the perfect snack. I wish these were available all year.
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Bealeton, VA

Tried these for Christmas. The chocolate wasn't that great. They are my fav holiday snack, they were alright. I prob wouldn't purchase them again.
ashley t.
ashley t.

We love thesesMe aand my husdand just got married in nov aand just got us our on house we don't have much money and not many stuff for our house
Marissa R.
Marissa R.
Philadelphia, PA

LOVE chocolate covered pretzels. These are one of my favorite brands and really satisfies my cravings. The perfect salty, sweet treat.

Join Now