Add a Photo

Pretzels.
Covered specials.
Jordan B.
Jordan B.

Who doesn't love chocolate covered pretzels? These are great to grab at the grocery store when you do not want to buy the cheap holiday cookies but want to get something sweet and salty that everyone will love. Also a great snack to keep around the house for those days you are craving a little something.
lisa n.
lisa n.

HOLD THE PHONES! If you love salty sweet things! this is for you ! I freaking love these pretzels. The chocolate is smooth and the pretzels is crunchy. I alos love it the pretzels have little salt around the top of the chocolate and this product has that. Also these pretzels are freaking amazing!
Jayli P.
Jayli P.

Utz's chocolate covered pretzels are amazing for the good days where you are having a salty but a sweet taste. The cost isn't very much it can be price but only for me because i buy 10000 There arent the healthiest but they're great for a after school or work snack!
Linda S.
Linda S.
Katonah, NY

I love all Utz products - always fresh and super delicious - but these are a favorite. A special holiday treat that I found at my local Acme supermarket. So delicious, the chocolate is really creamy and sweet so a delicious foil to the salty pretzels underneath.
Lessie C.
Lessie C.
Atlantic City, NJ

I mean let's be honest, who doesn't love chocolate covered anything? You are crazy to me if you deny anything chocolate. These are so good and the chocolate is rich and flavorful to balance the saltiness of the pretzels. I grabbed these whenever I see them.
Cherokee B.
Cherokee B.
Hartford, AR

Love the taste and the cute little packaging! Tastes great and never stale! Always on my grocery list! Would definitely buy again for snacking. Walmart never disappoints on a snack run! Would definitely recommend to others!
Shanice C.
Shanice C.
albany

Chocolate covered pretzels are one of my favorite snacks and the Utz brand is definitely my go to when I'm craving salty and sweet. They're a great price at my local Walmart so of course I can't pass them up.
Emily K.
Emily K.

I love chocolate covered pretzels! Anything chocolate it's good and you can never go wrong with chocolate and pretzels mixed! I cont remember where I got them but these do taste better then some other ones.
Mirita M.
Mirita M.

These are so delicious perfect for a little snack and gets your salty and sweet all in one! It can be hard to stop since it's so yummy, but worth it and you can purchase at Shoppers! Definitely recommend
Tyreeka S.
Tyreeka S.
Philadelphia, PA

We get these chocolate covered pretzels every time Christmas comes around everyone loves them we always take them to our family get together and we end up buying more because it dont be any left over.