BY UTZ #68 in Pretzels

Utz.
Chocolate flavored.
Pretzels.
Covered specials. see more...

Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Foodie Expert
Who doesn't love chocolate covered pretzels? These are great to grab at the grocery store when you do not want to buy the cheap holiday cookies but want to get something sweet and salty that everyone will love. Also a great snack to keep around the house for those days you are craving a little something.
lisa n.
lisa n.
HOLD THE PHONES! If you love salty sweet things! this is for you ! I freaking love these pretzels. The chocolate is smooth and the pretzels is crunchy. I alos love it the pretzels have little salt around the top of the chocolate and this product has that. Also these pretzels are freaking amazing!
Jayli P.
Jayli P.
Utz's chocolate covered pretzels are amazing for the good days where you are having a salty but a sweet taste. The cost isn't very much it can be price but only for me because i buy 10000 There arent the healthiest but they're great for a after school or work snack!
Linda S.
Linda S.
Katonah, NY
I love all Utz products - always fresh and super delicious - but these are a favorite. A special holiday treat that I found at my local Acme supermarket. So delicious, the chocolate is really creamy and sweet so a delicious foil to the salty pretzels underneath.
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
Dayton, OH
For me personally, on of my favorite go to snacks are chocolate covered pretzels. The mix between sweet and salty is such an amazing flavor. Finishing a container of these only has you wanting more.
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
I would recommend. In my opinion there is a good balance of chocalate and pretzel. I'm not usallly one to go for a pretzel as a snack but this has changed my opinion.
Angelica U.
Angelica U.
Statesville, NC
Foodie Expert
My husband and I have gone brought a tub of these in 24 hours! The larger size in comparison to other brands is nice, especially since they are so tasty!
Marissa R.
Marissa R.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
LOVE chocolate covered pretzels. These are one of my favorite brands and really satisfies my cravings. The perfect salty, sweet treat.
Erica H.
Erica H.
Foodie Expert
So like, what can I really say. It's sweet, it's salty. They are absolutely amazing. I would definitely recommend them.
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
Somers, CT
Love these! Sadly they melt a little fast in your hands! Freeze them and it brings the salty sweetness together