BY UTZ

This product contains wheat, milk and soy

Milk Chocolate Flavored Coating: Sugar, partially hydrogenated palm kernel oil, whey powder, cocoa powder (processed with alkali), soy lecithin (an emulsifier), vanillin (an artificial flavor). Pretzel: Wheat flour, salt, vegetable oil (palm and/or corn oil), maltodextrin, buttermilk solids, citric acid, lactic acid, yeast, natural flavor, vinegar, soda.

rania s.
Hanover , MD
I love chocolate covered pretzels...totally one of my guilty pleasures. My favorites are the godiva ones and the flipz ones, but this comes right after. Plus I love how small these are!
April H.
I wasn't too impressed with this product although my family seemed to enjoy them. The chocolate flavor was bitter or semisweet, even though the package listed it as milk chocolate. I wouldn't buy them again.
Anjanique W.
Accokeek, MD
I like this snack because I'm a huge chocolate fan. This is a fun snack I give to my nieces whenever I visit and they love these. I think it's cool for everyone to try.
Camryn D.
Coatesville, PA
I buy these pretzels all the time, they are a great snack and not as many calories as I imagined. They are very good because you get that crunchy pretzel and the chocolate all at once!
Chelsea A.
Huntsville, AL
A very nice touch to salty and sweet flavored snacks. Small enough to keep in a ziplock back and take with you to work or school for lunch. Convenient and tasty.
Kendra M.
I toured the Utz factory in PA once...just a though. All their products are SO GOOD, pretzels and potato chips especially. Dip that in chocolate and what more could you need?
Shea S.
Lexington, North Carolina
Ok so if you like sweet and salty flavors then Chocolate covered Pretzels are the to go snack food. I love eating them when I can. It is just a really good flavor combo.
Ashley R.
I love these! They have just the right amount of chocolate and the salty pretzel taste works in great! It's definitely a great snack that is hard to put down!
Rachel P.
Sacramento , CA
These are always a classic. I personally love salty and sweet put together, and these are so good! They are also not stale (chewy) like some other brands.
Katlyn F.
Huntington, WV
What’s better than pretzels? Chocolate covered pretzels!! These are a great snack with a mixture of sweet and salty! Pick some up on your next trip out.