BY UTZ

Contains Milk.

Potatoes, Cottonseed Oil, Whey, Maltodextrin, Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Salt, Dried Onion, Sour Cream (Cream, Nonfat Milk, Cultures), Natural And Artificial Flavors, Citric Acid, Dried Garlic, Yellow #5 Lake, Yeast Extract, Lactic Acid, Disodium Inosinate And Disodium Guanylate, Yellow #6 Lake, Yellow #5, Yellow #6.

Melanie K.
York , PA
These are amazing! Growing up in Maryland and Pennsylvania Utz chips were always featured at all cookouts and parties. Can't go wrong with Utz and the cheddar and sour cream flavor is probably my favorite.
Imani N.
Omg I seriously love these chips. Brings back my childhood memories. These are the perfect combination of cheddar and sour cream but no too much and overwhelming. I love these. Great snack!
Maria S.
Scarsdale, NY
These chips are additive. I can't just eat one because the cheese flavor is SOO good. I don't know how they make these chips but they are the best. The mix of flavored is intoxicating. I usually have 5 to 6 bags in the house and they always go quick. Stock up when they go on sale. Yummy!!!!šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜
Rebecca B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These are just an all around great chip, they taste amazing and seem to take a long time to get stale (not that they usually last that long in my household, lol)
Wendy S.
Lake Linden, MI
I'll be honest and say I got these because I saw them on Mad Men. They were pretty good so I was glad I splurged. They're a little pricier than my usual brand.
Aishah H.
These are so yummy. I do have to be in the right mood to eat them. I am not always in the mood for this particular flavor. My kids like it, too.
Haneef D.
Washington, DC
These are my favorite flavored chips of ALL TIME!!! If they were rippled like the Ruffles version I just might burst! šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜
Drema O.
Iaeger, WV
My husband loves these chips. He loves the cheddar flavor and I love the price. It's a product the whole family loves.
Ioana S.
Mt Pleasant , PA
Very good chips. The flavor is not too strong, they're thin and tasty. Great price also! You can find them at Walmart
Kristen C.
Haddonfield, NJ
My favorite chips! Fantastic flavor and great with any dips at parties. Utz potato chips are always in my pantry!
Imani N.
Can I find these basically anywhere?