Utz Carolina Style Barbeque Potato Chips uploaded by Amanda L.

BY UTZ

Contains soy

Potatoes, Cottonseed Oil, Salt, Sodium Diacetate, Spices, Maltodextrin, Yellow Corn Flour, Sugar, Onion Powder, Torula Yeast, Tomato Powder, Modified Corn Starch, Natural Flavor, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Citric Acid, Garlic Powder, Extractives Of Paprika, Natural Smoke Flavor.

• Does anyone know where to get these? And if you tried the...2 Answers
  • Where can I get these? I used to eat them all the time, b...2 Answers
Christina H.
Washington, DC
I love these unique flavored chips not really a bbq flavor to me but good all in all I bought these from a local grocery store they definitely are not healthy but to be honest what chip is lol I love them
Rachel T.
Baltimore, MD
Utz Carolina chips taste like a salt and vinegar and a barbecue chip had a baby. Its a tiny bit spicy and a little sour. So good. You can never go wrong with Utz!
Rachel L.
Saugus, MA
My favorite cheese snack! In my mind these are way better than Cheetos or Jax . They are light, fluffy and the perfect amount of cheese and crunch in every bite. I highly recommend. The price is good, but I will say they can be hard to find in a bag version ... it is mostly tubes.
Melissa N.
Seattle , WA
To me, these were less of a ball shape, and more of a tater tot shape. The weren't as light as Cheetos cheese balls, but were still pretty good. They had a really cheesy flavor, but were also pretty greasy, especially as I got down to the bottom of the bag.
Gretchen S.
Avon Park, FL
My go-to snack is definitely Utz. Casual snacks with the kids, movie nights, or dinner times with friends. What ever the occasion calls for it is always Utz chips we bring. The taste, the ingredients, and hometown made. Love it.
Brenda C.
These cheeseballs are delicious! I absolutely love them and they never last in my house. I always like to have some in my car and eat some on my way to school. The price and quality are great. I definitely recommend it :)
Jenn M.
Leola, PA
If you love salt & vinegar potato chips, I HIGHLY recommend giving these a try. I happened to pick them up by accident because I just saw the "BBQ" part of it. But these are amazing. Salt & Vinegar taste, along with mustard and hot peppers; you really just need to give it a try!
Sarah F.
Cambridge, OH
These are my husband's favorite BBQ chips. They are not the typical BBQ that you may be used to, it is a vinegar based BBQ that taste delicious!! Be careful, very addictive!
Lindsey T.
Norfolk, VA
I really like these barbeque chips because they have that vinegar flavor that is so great about Carolina style barbeque. They are crunchy and delicious, but a little salty.
Mary L.
Baltimore, MD
I really love eating these they are very easy to eat you just put one in your mouth and you don't have to worry about getting your fingers orange and it had a nice cruch to it
Christina F.
Philadelphia , PA
Does anyone know where to get these? And if you tried them, how good are they?
Kayla M.
Fort Wayne, IN
Where can I get these? I used to eat them all the time, but I can no longer find them in my area.