Utz Carolina Style Bar-B-Q Flavored Potato Chips, 3.75 oz uploaded by Chioma O.

BY UTZ

Chioma O.
Brooklyn, NY
I was tempted to try these out because of the flavor and the look of the bag of chops but I was also curious about the flavor of these chips. They actually aren't bad if I may so do myself. From looking at other reviews I've noted the tangy flavor, but! if you're looking for something more along the lines of sweet as opposed to savory you will not find that flavor in this bag. These potato chips have a hint of vinegar to them and yet you can still taste the hickory smoked flavor of barbeque. They are definitely less conventional, but I'll be getting these again!
Anika H.
Lawrenceville , GA
Crack in a bag .. A combination of a mild salt n vinegar taste. Fresh n crunchy in every bite . Just the right combination of salt and seasonings.. Enjoyed every chip .. Let's just say the bag lasted for the day ! Yum .. Nothing on the market compares ..
Katie B.
Chapel Hill , NC
If you are actually from Carolina, you know there are 2 different styles of barbecue here. These chips are going for the "Eastern" style (aka vinegar based). They definitely have a vinegar taste, but it doesn't taste particularly like barbecue to me. Not my favorite chips, but I will eat them.
Kristine B.
Oakville, CT
Utz is our favorite brand of potato chips. We purchase the BBQ flavor for our family pretty often, they are fresh and crisp. We also like the plain UTZ chips because they are not as salty as Lays.
Riley C.
UTZ is my FAVORITE chip brand! I first tried them up north and fell in love with them. I love them so much that I actually emailed my local grocery store and asked if they could get some!
christina r.
This is a really crispy and hard chip. Good but I can see why utz is regional. If you just got new dental work wAit to eat these!
Otherwise, a really good flavor.
Jasmine M.
Salem, NH
The barbecue taste is rather fake. I do love the crunchy, yet thin potato chips that utz puts out. Wish the barbecue wasn't so powdery and fake tasting.
Dana H.
North Augusta, SC
I can't say these were my favorite. They were thinner than other brands. the taste was ok. I really like the price so I'll buy them again.
Tammy R.
Fort Worth, TX
I like a good barbecue chip. These are thick with lots of flavored added. I will buy again. They go well with sandwiches or wraps.
Molly H.
Orlando, FL
I love the BBQ and salt/vinegar chips . These chips allow me not to have to chose between the two! I love the carolina BBQ taste.
Chioma O.
Brooklyn, NY
What exactly is Carolina style Bar-B-Q? what makes it different than other Bar-B-Q styles?