Utz Butter Waffles Pretzels

by UTZ

This Product Contains Wheat And Milk. It Is Also Made In A Facility That Uses Sesame Seeds.

Unbleached Wheat Flour, Corn Oil, Vital Wheat Gluten, Salt, Malt Syrup, Natural Butter Flavor, Yeast, Soda.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Utz Butter Waffles Pretzels!
Rylee F.
My favorite pretzels! I love the butter flavor of these pretzels, and they always seem to be on sale at all my local stores!
vi V.
These are so good. Love the waffle shaped and they’re very full filling. Great for on the go and great for traveling. Good price.
Tricia B.
Toms River, NJ
Butter waffle pretzels are deliciously addicting! They’re not dry and have a good amount of flavor. Would certainly recommend them
Shannon W.
Pretzels ate pretzels i like them all in mustard for snacks so goooooood great for school
Kristie W.
Pensacola, FL
Not only is it the coolest pretzel but it's also the tastiest and it makes great eating fun again.
Janet C.
Annapolis, MD
If you've ever seen those cute chocolate candies that people make at the holidays with a hershey kiss, m&ms, and pretzels, these are the PERFECT pretzels to make those with.
Samantha S.
These have amazing taste and are my absolute favorite. I haven't bought any in while but now that Influenster reminded me about them they are on my grocery list lol.
Michelle H.
Silverdale, WA
I love these pretzels to snack on or for a Christmas treat. I melt a hershey kiss and put an m-n-m on them. sooooo good!!!
Miranda P.
I love these so so so so much there so good an when I want a snack it's usually pretzels
Ceci S.
Hartford, CT
These are good one of my favorites for when i want a small snack . Everyone in my house recomends these

Looking for your answer?