BY UTZ #75 in Pretzels

Utz® Butter Waffles Pretzels.
The Pounder.
See back panel for information about sodium and other nutrients.
Snacking smart.
0g trans fat.
No saturated fat.
No cholesterol.
Utz® of Hanover. see more...

Laura S.
bronx
I love pretzels. These have been around for years and I still buy them. You can purchase them anywhere near. They also have the unsalted brand for healthier reasons but they both taste just as good !
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Rachel K.
Jamestown, NY
It’s all about the butter waffles. I’ve always been a pretzel girl, but holy moly, the butter flavor just kicks everything up a notch. It makes these even more addictive than your average salted pretzel!
Adriana A.
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite pretzels. They are cheap and they fill you up, they're great for parties, snacking on the go, and with cheese. I love these pretzels, you can get them at your local grocery store, they are the type of pretzels that melt in your mouth.
Mary P.
Niskayuna, NY
Foodie Expert
These are too good! I love the buttery taste and the snappy crunch. They aren't overly salty, but just salty enough which I love. They're the perfect size for bite sized hors d'oeuvres, and are substantial enough to grab a handful of and not end up with crumbs.
olivia v.
Foodie Expert
These are the pretzels I bring with me to netflix and chill sessions. They are soooooo good and buttery. I used to love the honey twist pretzels but now I only eat these. They are so good but don't eat them if you are on a diet because you will eat the whole bag with no control :)
Brittany L.
Chandler, AZ
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite. Such a great taste and texture. I'd recommend these and I would buy them again.  We always use these for fun desert items with the kids. They're fun to eat and to look at. They are a favorite with the kids. Our favorite is to put kisses on top and bake them. They make a great anytime, healthier choice snack!
Janet M.
Baltimore, MD
Foodie Expert
If you've ever seen those cute chocolate candies that people make at the holidays with a hershey kiss, m&ms, and pretzels, these are the PERFECT pretzels to make those with.
Samantha S.
Foodie Expert
These have amazing taste and are my absolute favorite. I haven't bought any in while but now that Influenster reminded me about them they are on my grocery list lol.
sharon n.
Chicopee, MA
UTZ brings a unique flavor that I have not had in quite some time and they added it with my #1 salty snack THE PRETZEL I love the waffle shape?I love tge diffferent shape they are fun and great for when you have guests over.
You can actually have dips with waffle pretzels...very cool I think.
The butter flavor is spot pn just right.UTZ knows what their customers LOVE♥
I Recommend this product if you love pretzels with a delicate flavor of butter added to them♥