BY UTZ

Contains Milk

Popcorn, Vegetable Oil (Contains One Or More Of The Following: Cottonseed, Corn, Canola, Sunflower, Safflower), Salt, Natural Butter Flavor, Beta Carotene (For Color).

Jennifer R.
This isn't my favorite but it's pretty good flavor for pre Popped butter popcorn. It's a little bit too salty. I also find a lot of duds in this meaning hard kernels or half Popped I guess. I have to spit out a lot of the popcorn.
Mechel P.
Fairfield, NJ
This should be #1 in popcorn. Utz is a lesser known brand on the east coast but with the best tasting popcorn. I recently tried this for the first time but it will give wise a run for its money. It’s truly yummy and affordable. Recommended to the popcorn lover
Phylicia R.
Charlotte, North Carolina
I tried this popcorn for the first time yesterday and it was delicious I moved to Charlotte and I never pay this brand any attention so I wanted to grab a quick snack and I grabbed this brand of chips it is delicious and ever since that day I buy this brand and it's very inexpensive would definitely recommend this product to other people
Elle S.
SO DELICIOUS. I buy the giant bags of this at Big Y and my family goes through them so quickly. It's the rich buttery taste I crave in popcorn but it's not heavy or greasy!
Chloe P.
Ellicott City, MD
It has been too long since I have had this stuff. It is tasty and great, the butter is sweet and yummy. You can eat an entire bag in one sitting. Highly Recommended!
Malissa S.
DuPont , WA
Love UTZ products. The popcorn is absolutely amazing. Always fresh and full of flavor. A brand I can remember from way back in the day still existing.
Martha J.
Candor, NC
This is hands down the best popcorn ever. Im picky with my popcorn, and usually stick with typical popcorn but id eat this everyday if i could
Amanda P.
Sudbury, MA
I honestly love cooking my own popcorn out of my popcorn machine than eating it out of a bag. This one is very salty and stale.
mara l.
Newton Falls, OH
UTS had the best popcorn in the world. It feels like it never got stale! Melts in your mouth everytime and full of flavor.
Dominique H.
Really good butter flavor. Fresh too. I have to buy more than one bag or else the family won't get any. 😉 Good popcorn