Utz Barrel-Country Store Pretzel Stixs uploaded by Emily K.Utz Barrel-Country Store Pretzel Stixs uploaded by Chris H.

BY UTZ

These 4" Stixs Are Just The Right Size For Dipping.

DJ o.
Cincinnati, Ohio
We use these pretzels as teething biscuits. The salt was great for cutting teeth and the pretzels are so hard that they would last for an hour or more. These are delicious for adults too.
Lanie G.
I like these pretzels a lot, but the only thing that I don’t like is the amount of salt. There is alway too much in my opinion. That can be seen as a plus though, because people who like salt have enough, and I can just brush off what I don’t want. The taste is great, and the quality is really good too.
Joanne F.
Floral Park, NY
These are a must have in my house. My son is obsessed with pretzels. Specifically this Brand and these pretzels. They are delicious!!! Not overly salty. Taste great!
Donna M.
DeRidder
I buy these in the bulk buckets, take them to work and share with my coworkers. I use them to make chex mix and "Trash" mix, they are very well priced for the amount you get, I have bought these many times and will continue to do so. I wish they would make a sour dough version.
Trinity j.
Franklin, PA
These are amazing and make perfect holiday gifts. They’re delicious and they’re super affordable, they’re only about three dollars where I buy mine. They’re salted just right and they’re not disappointing at all. I recommend them to you!
Lindsey B.
Tullahoma, TN
My husband loves pretzels with cream cheese! He found these and they don’t break easily which he loves! And they are good just to grab a handful and go! The resealable container is a big plus for us as well!
MariaGiovanna G.
Glendale, NY
You can get so creative with these! Ive dipped them in chocolate to make fun treats. Or just simply enjoyed them as a snack. Were delicious and look forward to being a loyal customer in the future
Whittney D.
Love pretzels from almost anywhere but these have that extra something you cant quite put your finger on. They are a little more costly than some pretzels but worth the splurge now and then and a plus is you can reuse the container for storage!
Javon V.
Great tasting pretzels that are good to keep around for snack or for visitors. The sticks are crispy, light but sturdy enough to use with a thick dip, as well as nicely salted. They are only 1.5g of fat per serving, and 7 sticks equal 1 serving. The container helps the pretzels keep their freshness.
Merissa S.
Snellville, GA
I always love to snack on pretzels, especially pretzel sticks. Me and my best friend love snacking on them in class together. It's mad cheap, but still good. Pretzels are always more healthy than like chips or something so we keepin' it healthy here
Julia C.
Do these come in a different shape

Walmart