Utz Barrel-Country Store Pretzel Stixs uploaded by Chris H.

BY UTZ

These 4" Stixs Are Just The Right Size For Dipping.

Lanie G.
I like these pretzels a lot, but the only thing that I don’t like is the amount of salt. There is alway too much in my opinion. That can be seen as a plus though, because people who like salt have enough, and I can just brush off what I don’t want. The taste is great, and the quality is really good too.
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
Yummy pretzels! Very filling and delicious taste ! I always purchase them for my family ! Highly recommend it . Everyone in the family loves eating them as snacks . Even my kids enjoy them . Worth the value. I purchase them from Trader Joe's Market
Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
I absolutely love these for parties!  Its an easy way to trick the kids into eating healthier snacks.  We tend to set up this barrel of pretzels with some kind of dip (such as lite ranch dressing) and let the kids eat that instead of chips.  Taste great, and not bad for you is always a win!
Joanne F.
Floral Park, NY
These are a must have in my house. My son is obsessed with pretzels. Specifically this Brand and these pretzels. They are delicious!!! Not overly salty. Taste great!
Donna M.
DeRidder
I buy these in the bulk buckets, take them to work and share with my coworkers. I use them to make chex mix and "Trash" mix, they are very well priced for the amount you get, I have bought these many times and will continue to do so. I wish they would make a sour dough version.
Trinity j.
Franklin, PA
These are amazing and make perfect holiday gifts. They’re delicious and they’re super affordable, they’re only about three dollars where I buy mine. They’re salted just right and they’re not disappointing at all. I recommend them to you!
Meg M.
Huntington Beach , CA
My boyfriend absolutely is obsessed with these pretzels and he doesn't like eating anything else. They taste amazing, they're not too big and not too small, we buy them at our local grocery store, and they have a lot of salt which is something a good pretzel needs to have
Lindsey B.
Fort Eustis, VA
My husband loves pretzels with cream cheese! He found these and they don’t break easily which he loves! And they are good just to grab a handful and go! The resealable container is a big plus for us as well!
MariaGiovanna G.
Glendale, NY
You can get so creative with these! Ive dipped them in chocolate to make fun treats. Or just simply enjoyed them as a snack. Were delicious and look forward to being a loyal customer in the future
Whittney D.
Love pretzels from almost anywhere but these have that extra something you cant quite put your finger on. They are a little more costly than some pretzels but worth the splurge now and then and a plus is you can reuse the container for storage!
Julia C.
Do these come in a different shape

Walmart