BY UTZ

Potatoes, Cottonseed Oil, Dextrose, Salt, Sugar, Corn Flour, Torula Yeast, Onion And Garlic Powders, Horseradish Powder, Tomato Powder, Natural Coloring (Includes Extractives Of Paprika, Annatto And Turmeric), Spice Extractives, Natural Smoke Flavor.

Naiomi E.
Towson, MD
These are a classic from when I was a kid. They are great tasting and packed with flavor. They're also a great value so they're ideal for a party so you can buy a few bags without spending too much.
Nicole A.
Piscataway, NJ
They are a cheaper alternative to the bigger name brands out there. They're crunchy and the flavor is also delicious. Would recommend if you're a fan of BBQ chips.
Katie N.
Four Oaks, NC
These are pretty good potato chips. They are definitely inexpensive and do well in a crunch. However, I do prefer chips with a bit more "body" to them.
Amber S.
Old Fort, NC
These chips are really popular. They have a nice crunch and a great flavor. My family really loves the variety packs so the whole family can enjoy.
Alison C.
Marshfield, MA
UTZ potato chips are one of my family's favorites. All the flavor are pretty good. If my boys like the then I'll definitely keep buying them.
Dani B.
Capitol Heights, MD
These chips are very tangy and sweet. They pack a punch with the taste of BBQ in every bite. Perfect for pairing with hotdogs or hamburgers.
Cara S.
I love these chips. They are really tasty and have a great price, so you can't lose! They have a lot of flavors to choose from as well!
kelly p.
We buy lots of varieties of Utz chips, but these BBQ are the best. They're actually the only brand that my picky husband likes! :)
Kacey B.
Berwyn, IL
I like utz, but i don't normal pick them out for myself. i do really like their bar-b-q though!they are very flavorful!
Rachel J.
Henrico, VA
My family and I always buy these, their usually the best price compared to other BBQ chips, they have a nice BBQ taste