BY UTZ

Utz® Bar-B-Q Flavored Ripple Cut Potato Chips.

Crisp all natural.

No preservatives.

Utz® of Hanover. see more...

Samiha A.
Lorton
These chips have been my favorite ever since I was a little kid, and although my preferences have changed since then, I still like eating them. They tend to have a bit of an aftertaste but the crunch is still so satisfying. Also, the ridges allow for the flavor to really build up; that's got to be the best part!
Samantha C.
Frostproof, FL
There always seems to be the exact right amount of BBQ seasoning on these ripple chips! I’ve never come across a bag that just doesn’t meet my standards!! My only wish?? For them to be sold everywhere! Here in Florida, they aren’t as available as they were a few months ago before we moved from WV!
Lacey M.
New Windsor
Utz potato chips are the best potato chips hands down. BBQ ripple chips are the best utz chips. The ripples hold SO much bbq flavor. Locally made in Hanover,PA. Unfortunately only locally sold. Too bad for those people!
Christopher C.
South Williamsport, PA
Even though it seems like you can’t, you can definitely go wrong with barbecue flavor, but Utz is not that brand. The flavor is smoky and rich, but not heavy like other barbecue chips. I’m a sl*t for barbecue anything, and I’d gladly spread eagle for Utz.
Jennifer F.
Webster, NY
If you love barbeque chips you will love these.Just enough ripple and not too thick but just right.Good value for what you get.Just wish they came in a bigger bag.
Jennifer Q.
Peoria , AZ
This is my favorite chip ever. I haven't had them in a long time though since I live in Arizona and am from Maryland. I'd kill for a bag of them and if anyone is headed my direction from the easy coast it's the only item I want them to bring. I hoarded my last bag to myself. I wanted to share them with my boyfriend but I wanted them all to myself. He never even saw the bag
Sara T.
These are a family favorite in my house. We love the flavor and the price is perfect. Just because they're not $5 a bag doesn't mean they aren't yummy! Plus they're gluten free so this makes my family very happy!
Breanna N.
I tried these at work yesterday for the first time and they were delicious. They are the best BBQ chips I ever had. In my opinion, they are better than the Lays brand chips. I love UTZ plain chips and I cant wait to try the other flavors
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
These are great chips! Very crunchy and flavorful. I was recently in PA and we went to visit the factory and go on a tour. I bought several bags in PA and brought them back to NY. Very reasonably priced compared to other brand names!
Jasmin B.
Oh my what a classic potato chip, one of my all time potato chips are utz bar b q. Now who doesn't like bar b q potato chips? Like i though everyone loves them. They are so good, ilove to eat mines with a sandwich , or without one lol