BY UTZ

Utz® Bar-B-Q Flavored Ripple Cut Potato Chips.

Crisp all natural.

No preservatives.

Utz® of Hanover. see more...

Sara T.
Sara T.
These are a family favorite in my house. We love the flavor and the price is perfect. Just because they're not $5 a bag doesn't mean they aren't yummy! Plus they're gluten free so this makes my family very happy!
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Foodie Expert
Oh my what a classic potato chip, one of my all time potato chips are utz bar b q. Now who doesn't like bar b q potato chips? Like i though everyone loves them. They are so good, ilove to eat mines with a sandwich , or without one lol
Debra V.
Debra V.
Gloucester Cy, NJ
Too sweet and salty if that is even possible. At first it tastes like honey BBQ then the salt hits you and you wind up having to drink a million gallons of water with one tiny bag.
Jodi B.
Jodi B.
Renovo, PA
These are my favorite chips. Everyone in my family loves them too. They taste great in all flavors but I'm a huge fan of the bar b q
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Providence, RI
Very good but its got a Smokey yet sweet an hickory taste but is very greasy good for a party favor like super bowl!
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Foodie Expert
Delicious ! the BBQ taste that we love on a ripple chip! big hit a cook outs as a side for yummy cheeseburgers
Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.
Hampton, VA
Foodie Expert
I love Bar - B - Q flavored chips. Utz are cheap and they are great. I would recommend these chips.
Kerry E.
Kerry E.
Always delicious, crunchy, and packed with flavor. Never enough in the bag to satisfy.
Lucina R.
Lucina R.
I do not care to much for this brand of chips .. They are cheap and you get what you pay for they are crazy salty
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
N Versailles, PA
Foodie Expert
These are great tasting chips. The BBQ taste is not overwhelming and they are a great size for dipping.