Food & SnacksDairy ProductsCheeseUTZ
Baked Cheese Curls Spiked With Tabasco

Utz Baked Cheese Curls Spiked With Tabasco

by UTZ

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Utz Baked Cheese Curls Spiked With Tabasco!
How would you rate this product?
Jarian R.
Norfolk, VA
Eeeeeeehhhhhhhh the salt and vinegar are the way to go tbh and specially when there kettle style
Briana R.
Akron, PA
Definetly a must if you enjoy spicy food, it is yummy, you just have to try and see, Utz is just a good food company overall
Chyna Maria S.
I love those chips, they are not expensive and they taste so good. It is cheesy and I like that it is way better than cheetos chips.
edith W.
Hurricane wv
I really like like these cheese curls, and I especially like tabasco sause so these are the perfect snack for me. I has good kick the flavor of tabasco and cheee.
Annie W.
Cheese curls are very common, and most taste the same. However these are the absolute best I've ever had
Allison M.
Ashtabula, OH
My daughter absolutely loves these may be a little messy but worth it I recommend them for sure
ELEANOR G.
Tracy, CA
Yassssssssss these are so good and I have high expectations for chips and they are bomb
Ashley M.
Swansea, MA
Utz is a favorite in my house! The plain chips are amazing, perfect amount of seasoning and crunch
Kendra M.
Raleigh, NC
These honestly aren't very good. The utz brand Cheetos tastes like they're stale already in the bag. Maybe it's just me, I just don't like them very much.
Natalie B.
Oxon Hill, MD
Yum yum yum. These are a little kid classic! Extra cheesy & always buttery, these cheese curls always get me drooling, and to add a special kick they're slightly spicy. Great choice.

Looking for your answer?