Utz Baked Cheese Curls uploaded by Bridget F.

BY UTZ

UTZ® Baked Cheese Curls.

Made with real cheese.

Zero grams trans fat.

See back panel for information about fat and other nutrients.

Cheese flavored snacks.

UTZ® of Hanover. see more...

Buy on Walmart
lorena p.
lorena p.
These baked cheese curls by UTZ are so addicting. Once you open the bag you won't be able to stop eating them. I got these at my local food store, they aren't hard to find. They were on sale two bags for four dollars so I naturally bought two. Only downfall is after eating these cheese curls, like every single other cheese curl, your fingers have that cheesy powder left on them.
Clifton Hts, PA
Emily D.
Emily D.
Prospect Park, PA
Foodie Expert
Better than Cheetos! These are so good. The flavor is outstanding. Nothing compares to these in my opinion. Grab a bag for yourself and try them!
Ayesha B.
Ayesha B.
Hyattsville, MD
Great snack for my 1 1/2 year old daughter! Yes she makes a mess but she loves the taste and my husband and I find ourselves digging in her bag as well :) Extremely cheesy but she needs water after a few curls.
Derriah C.
Derriah C.
Utz has a great line if chips. I really like these cheese puffs because they are easy to eat since they are so puffy. If you ever eat these don't forget to lick those fingers!
Jaimie G.
Jaimie G.
Springfield, MA
Cheap affordable snack great for entertainment or a birthday party doesn't taste fake for not being a big brand pretty good .
Mary H.
Mary H.
Franklin, NH
These are my daughters favorite snack. Really she likes any cheese curl, but I have tried this brand a few times and it's not too bad. Nice and cheesy
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Ridgeley, WV
Foodie Expert
Delicious, fluffy, cheesy snack! I love that the curls are baked and not fried. I love UTZ brand products, they never seem to disappoint!
Sydney B.
Sydney B.
Ridgeley, WV
Hands down the best cheese curls ever! Besides the hot and honey cheese curls. Love these and recommend. Price is good also!
Nancy R.
Nancy R.
Farmingdale, NY
Foodie Expert
I grew up having Utz snacks in my home. The cheese curls are very yummy. Definitely recommend them!
leyah m.
leyah m.
Miramar Beach, FL
Foodie Expert
Where can you buy these?
Clifton Hts, PA
Foodie Expert
Do you ever dip your cheese curls in any sauces or dips?