Utz Baked Cheddar Cheese Curls uploaded by Bridget M.

BY UTZ

Contains Milk

Corn Meal, Vegetable Oil (Contains One Or More Of The Following: Cottonseed, Corn, Canola, Sunflower, Safflower), Whey, Maltodextrin, Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Milkfat, Whey Protein Concentrate, Salt, Buttermilk Solids, Natural Flavor, Disodium Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Yellow #6, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Yellow #5, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Artificial Flavor, Vitamin A Palmitate.

Bridget M.
Clifton Hts, PA
These baked cheese curls by UTZ are so addicting. Once you open the bag you won't be able to stop eating them. I got these at my local food store, they aren't hard to find. They were on sale two bags for four dollars so I naturally bought two. Only downfall is after eating these cheese curls, like every single other cheese curl, your fingers have that cheesy powder left on them.
Derriah C.
Utz has a great line if chips. I really like these cheese puffs because they are easy to eat since they are so puffy. If you ever eat these don't forget to lick those fingers!
Ayesha B.
Hyattsville, MD
Great snack for my 1 1/2 year old daughter! Yes she makes a mess but she loves the taste and my husband and I find ourselves digging in her bag as well :) Extremely cheesy but she needs water after a few curls.
Mary H.
Meredith, NH
These are my daughters favorite snack. Really she likes any cheese curl, but I have tried this brand a few times and it's not too bad. Nice and cheesy
Emily D.
Prospect Park, PA
Better than Cheetos! These are so good. The flavor is outstanding. Nothing compares to these in my opinion. Grab a bag for yourself and try them!
Jessica R.
Ridgeley, WV
Delicious, fluffy, cheesy snack! I love that the curls are baked and not fried. I love UTZ brand products, they never seem to disappoint!
Rachel L.
I get these for my girls their favorite kind of chip. Easy to grab and eat. A little messy but my kids are happy that's all that matters
Jen K.
One word: delicious. Favorite brand of cheese curls, repeat consumer, good flavor, reasonably priced, better than other cheese curls
Sabrina T.
UTZ IS ONE OF MY FAV BRANDS OF CHIPS. I LOVE THEIR cheese curls, balls, an the spicy and plain potatoes chips. they are easy to find
Rachel L.
Cheese curls or nothing in my opinion. These taste better than any name brand I've ever had. They are super affordable as well
leyah m.
Tallahassee, FL
Where can you buy these?
John J.
Springfield, IL
What are your opinion on this product? Never heard it.
Bridget M.
Clifton Hts, PA
Do you ever dip your cheese curls in any sauces or dips?