GroceryDairyCheeseUTZ
Baked Cheddar Cheese Balls

Utz Baked Cheddar Cheese Balls

by UTZ

Contains Milk

Corn Meal, Vegetable Oil (Contains One Or More Of The Following: Cottonseed, Corn, Canola, Sunflower, Safflower), Whey, Maltodextrin, Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Milkfat, Whey Protein Concentrate, Salt, Buttermilk Solids, Natural Flavor, Disodium Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Yellow #6, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Yellow #5, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Artificial Flavor, Vitamin A Palmitate.

Who else can sit down and watch movie and realize half way through the movie you've eaten half the container? #GuiltyPleasures
Start your review of Utz Baked Cheddar Cheese Balls!
David P.
West Salem, WI
Purchased at: Amazon
Very tasty treat when you want something to chew on a great alternative to popcorn when watching movies or when you crave the flavor of cheese
Amanda K.
Utz Baked Cheddar Cheese Balls uploaded by Amanda K.
Purchased at: Walgreens
These are SO GOOD!!! Would say these are the best cheese balls Ive ever had. Nice melt in your mouth yet crunchy. There is a underflavor of buttered pop corn... very butter pop corn. Not exceptionally bad for you either (granted don't over eat on them!) and not expensive! We buy them in 28 oz tubs! The tub is useful for storage when you eat them all! Again even of you want too do not eat all at once, lol!
alisha S.
Bronx, NY
Utz Baked Cheddar Cheese Balls uploaded by alisha S.
Utz Baked Cheddar Cheese Balls uploaded by alisha S.
Purchased at: CVS
Got these in cvs they were $1.69 taste pretty good had them a couple times even in can. It’s not too cheesey.
Amanda B.
Whitney Point, NY
We decided to buy the UTZ cheese balls for a kids party! The kids loved them. Love that they are gluten free and they stay fresh... the huge tub they come in are a great place to store legos when all gone and washed out.
Belinda B.
Bought this big huge tub for my daughters birthday party and they were a hit with the kids
Adebisi A.
Hallandle Bch, FL
Utz Baked Cheddar Cheese Balls uploaded by Adebisi A.
I love these 'Cheese Balls' so much! I bought them one time for my children & have been hooked ever since. When I don't get them for a while, even my 70 yr old mom is like "No more cheese balls?" Lol. They're so light & airy. They are PACKED with flavor & have a really great crunch. Not a crunch that hurts your jaw. They are addictive, so when you start, they will be hard to stop. I buy the tub for around $5 at Walmart & I use the tub after to hold my kids craft supplies or small toys.
Tonia H.
My family LOVES these. They have a nice airy crunch and taste great. I find some off brand cheese puffs taste funny, their cheese flavor is often too salty and too fake. These do not taste funny. They are truly delicious!
melinda G.
I LOVE CHEESE BALLS SO MUCH!!! They are the best things EVER!!! Forever my favorite junk food!!!
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
I love these balls! They are super cheap and it brings many cheese balls! I love it. I just purchased it one time and after that I just refill it with other snacks. You can purchase this at Walmart, I always have one of this in my kitchen
Jessyca S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I used to absolutely love these, and would be able to down a whole jug of them within 2 days. However, something seems off about their production lately, and they just don't taste as good anymore. I've had the same job for about two and a half weeks now, and it's only Halfway Gone!