BY UTZ

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Hand cooked in 100% pure peanut oil No saturated fat No preservatives Kosher see more...

• Utz or Lays? Utz All Natural Potato Chips3 Answers
  • What is the current sales range of this product? I know t...1 Answers
  • Barbeque is good I agree I buy all the flavors you mentioned1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Im eating these right now as I write this. These have always been my favorite go to potato chips. I like that the bag isn't half empty and full of air when you open it!! They also taste perfectly deliciously crispy and salty. ..this is brand that I trust to get the quality I expect every time I get them, they are also less expensive than mire popular brands at a better value.
Alicia V.
Berne, NY
These are the Utz Honey Barbecue chips! They are delicious! I just wish they were ruffled/ridged. They are a very reasonable year priced potato chips. Plus Utz brand is of good quality.
Sarah M.
I’m not a big fan of Utz chips. I personally prefer Lays over these. These just have no flavor or seasoning to them. I get bored eating these. You do get more in a bag than you would in Lays bag which is nice. But other than that these aren’t special
Cynthia S.
Baltimore
Utz is definitely a staple in my family. We always get the snack so that we can have a variety of options. They are very delicious and available everywhere. It’s not the healthiest snack but they do have unsalted option also.
Surita K.
Syracuse, NY
Love me some potato chips. These ones are good but sometimes can be a little greasy. It is more of a cheaper brand but has a variety of different flavored chips. Great brand to buy for huge events of parties.
Christina H.
Utz chips are my favorite chips because I grew up with them on the East Coast. They’re always fresh and crunchy! They’re better and cheaper than Lay’s chips. I take them with me when I travel to the West Coast since I can’t get them over there.
Brielle G.
Philippi , WV
Love these chips so much. They taste just like lays but cheaper. I like how I can get a tasteful snack for cheap. Me and my friends eat the heck out of these. Definitely easy and affordable.
Brittany T.
Kathleen, GA
I bought these chips recently because they gave me more product for my money. I was skeptical, however, on how they would taste...boy, was I wrong! These chips were amazing! I actually preferred them over Lay's original potato chips. I thought that the texture and flavor was perfect! They are a bit more thin, but I love that light, thin crunch. I highly recommend these for snacking, to pair with a sandwich, or for your next BBQ.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I live like about 5 min from the Utz factories and the place smells amazing. The ingredients they put in their chips are amazing and 100% pure and healthy. They sell so many different types of chips that you may like. I highly suggest you check them out! Their barbeque are my fav.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
These are one of my favorite potato chips. They are light and crispy. The have the right amount of saltiness in them. You can get these at any grocery/convenience store. I am very satisfied with these chips. They are so yummy!
Yeliza J.
East Haven, CT
I only buy original, salt and vinegar, and onion and garlic. Are there other flavors I should be trying that may be just as good?
Robin W.
I wonder if I'm the only one that's still buys this.brand in the grocery store where I live this brand is fully stocked while the other brands are gone and I've noticed since the last two or three times I've been in this grocery store.
🌸🌻🌹Whitney🌹🌻🌸 W.
Shannon, NC
Vanessa L.
Any new flavors?
Jennah S.
Philadelphia, PA
Barbeque is good I agree I buy all the flavors you mentioned