Utz All Natural Potato Chips uploaded by Emma b.Utz All Natural Potato Chips uploaded by Amanda L.

BY UTZ

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Hand cooked in 100% pure peanut oil No saturated fat No preservatives Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Cynthia S.
Baltimore
Utz is definitely a staple in my family. We always get the snack so that we can have a variety of options. They are very delicious and available everywhere. It’s not the healthiest snack but they do have unsalted option also.
Surita K.
Syracuse, NY
Love me some potato chips. These ones are good but sometimes can be a little greasy. It is more of a cheaper brand but has a variety of different flavored chips. Great brand to buy for huge events of parties.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I live like about 5 min from the Utz factories and the place smells amazing. The ingredients they put in their chips are amazing and 100% pure and healthy. They sell so many different types of chips that you may like. I highly suggest you check them out! Their barbeque are my fav.
Alissa H.
Evansville , IN
I bought these in a pinch, because my store was out of the brand I normally buy. I thought they were as good as the namebrand we were used to purchasing. Will definitely buy again because they were more affordable and everyone loved them.
Brynn T.
Salisbury, MD
These are obviously a classic. These are the best chips that go good with just about anything. I would recommend these chips to anyone but I'm pretty sure everyone is already familiar with how good they are!
amanda w.
Utz is one of the best brands of chips! These are delicious and perfect for parties or on the go. They're a little greasy, but I think they are less greasy and tastier than the Lays brand chips. I eat these with sandwiches and they're the perfect side snack!
Jaimie G.
Odenton , MD
When we are having family gatherings or a party this snack is always on our list. The salty chips are nostalgic for me. I can not eat very many because they are very greasy but so delicious.
Danielle P.
Lusby, MD
The best chips in the world! Light, crispy and the right amount of salt. This is a good size for a family of 4. I love to stuff them in my tuna fish sandwiches.
Kayla Y.
Bowie, MD
These are the best chip in the world and I’m sad that they’re not everywhere they aren’t healthy but they’re crispy and have a nice flavor and aren’t too salty
Marylou C.
Crispy chips like these with that unique yummy taste dont come around to often but when they do you know they are UTZ....i recommend these chips 5 stars