Utana Damask 16 Piece Dinnerware Set - Black/White

Update your dining tables look with a damask 16-piece dinnerware set. It comes complete with 4 each of the dinner plates, salad plates, soup bowls and mugs to serve 4 people. Made from porcelain, this dinnerware set looks sleek and elegant. With a beautiful damask print in black and white with a glaze finish, this designer dinnerware set makes a classy addition to your dining room table. The floral dinnerware set is dishwasher safe and easy to maintain. Plus, its microwave safe, so you can use it to reheat food. see more...

christina m.
East Boston, MA
Decorator Expert
These are so pretty and I love the pattern and the colors are perfect for my black white and red kitchen
Shelton M.
Monroe, GA
Love the look of these! They are super cute and fun! Great colors! This is one of my fav patterns!
Serina P.
Portland, OR
I am completely and irreversibly obsessed with Damask print anything. Over the last several years I have been slowly turning my entire house into a Damask-print heaven. Every time I need to replace something I look high and low for a version of that item with a damask print on it! I will be using these plates for all upcoming holiday dinners! They will go beautifully with my damask tablecloth!
Kay O.
Boston, MA
Love these! Stylish and durable which is important! Definitely get this set if you're looking for a new set.