USPS Forever First Class Postage Stamps uploaded by Debra v.USPS Forever First Class Postage Stamps uploaded by Rachel D.USPS Forever First Class Postage Stamps uploaded by Abigail G.

BY USPS #24 in Packing & Mailing Supplies

USA Forever Twenty First-Class Forever® Stamps.
A flag for all seasons.

• Can you have your own customized stamps made with whatever picture??2 Answers
Debra v.
For about $.50 I mail out earring from my business tiny treasure jewelry. It allows me to keep my shipping free and include the shipping in the cost of my earrings. These stick great and I love the picture of our flag!
Daphne W.
Its aweone that these stamps have adhesive on them now a days, so that you dont have to lick that awful glue. Very patriotic with our United States flag on it!!!
Abigail G.
I prefer writing a letter and receiving letters. I love checking my mail and having a letter in my mail box. It's always a good surprise. I always buy a book of stamps its really cheap.
Rachel D.
Do I get in trouble if I don't love that 4th of July display on the stamps? I'm just not a fan of the stamp design. Also the packaging of a book of stamps could be better. I don't understand the strips of sticker in between every 4 stamps. Just throwing it out there! These things aren't a huge deal but I would enjoy spending my money on stamps that are stylistically better looking! haha but I do enjoy the other Forever stamps that come out seasonally.
Paula Q.
20 is a good number of stamps to sell, and as of right now, they're only 49 cents. I plan to stock up on some before the price goes up again, which might be in a year or two. I'll save maybe a few cents, but it does add up in the long run. Also, you can check out a larger variety if you go to the Post Office.
Paula Q.
What's not to love about it? It works forever, hence the name. I think it's great how you can just buy one at the post office or you can buy a whole pack. Also, I'd recommend buying them at the Post Office since they have more designs.
Jori D.
Plano, TX
I use these stamps regularly and they're great. They stick well to paper envelopes and look professional. I will continue to use these and recommend them.
Daphne W.
Willoughby , OH
I have the Vintage bird Forever stamps and I think that they are super classy. I also enjoy the fact that they are now are self adhesive.
Harjinder M.
Johnson City
Yes, I still use USPS and love doing it.
These stamps take the guesswork out of the current price per ounce.

Jaleasa A.
Providence, RI
I always use forever stamps im glad they have these kind of stamps or id be paying alot for stamps just find it more convenient
Sunila J.
Can you have your own customized stamps made with whatever picture??