Add a Photo

By USPS
#34 in Packing & Mailing Supplies

USA Forever Twenty First-Class ForeverĀ® Stamps.
A flag for all seasons.

Photos (3)
Rachel D.
Rachel D.

Do I get in trouble if I don't love that 4th of July display on the stamps? I'm just not a fan of the stamp design. Also the packaging of a book of stamps could be better. I don't understand the strips of sticker in between every 4 stamps. Just throwing it out there! These things aren't a huge deal but I would enjoy spending my money on stamps that are stylistically better looking! haha but I do enjoy the other Forever stamps that come out seasonally.
Paula Q.

20 is a good number of stamps to sell, and as of right now, they're only 49 cents. I plan to stock up on some before the price goes up again, which might be in a year or two. I'll save maybe a few cents, but it does add up in the long run. Also, you can check out a larger variety if you go to the Post Office.
Paula Q.

What's not to love about it? It works forever, hence the name. I think it's great how you can just buy one at the post office or you can buy a whole pack. Also, I'd recommend buying them at the Post Office since they have more designs.
Debra v.
Debra v.

For about $.50 I mail out earring from my business tiny treasure jewelry. It allows me to keep my shipping free and include the shipping in the cost of my earrings. These stick great and I love the picture of our flag!
Abigail G.
Abigail G.

I prefer writing a letter and receiving letters. I love checking my mail and having a letter in my mail box. It's always a good surprise. I always buy a book of stamps its really cheap.
Jori D.
Jori D.
Plano, TX

I use these stamps regularly and they're great. They stick well to paper envelopes and look professional. I will continue to use these and recommend them.
Randal M.
Randal M.
Wise, Virginia

I like most of the designs on these stamps. The book lasts me a long time since I rarely ever send anything.
Vennessa T.
Vennessa T.
Yonkers, NY

Must have for the season !! Sending cards the old fashion way. I had always have a book on hand.
Sunila J.
Sunila J.

Can you have your own customized stamps made with whatever picture??

Join Now