HealthWellnessUSPlabs
OxyELITE Pro Super Thermogenic

USPlabs OxyELITE Pro Super Thermogenic

by USPlabs

Dietary Supplement Super Thermogenic™ Scientifically Reviewed* OxyElite Pro™ is Pharmacist-formulated to deliver fast results. Therefore, it must be used with extreme caution, and only by healthy adults capable of handling its quick results and true power. It is mandatory that users get clearance from their physician before use.* USPLabs formulates and manufactures all of its products for Optimal Potency & Purity, using Good Manufacturing Practices. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

How do these make you feel?
Does this work? I had a free sample bottle but I was too scared of using it. I thought it would cause health issues.
Anybody had any issues with this product? Did they fixed the previous problems from yrs ago?
Start your review of USPlabs OxyELITE Pro Super Thermogenic!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I used to take this off and on to aid weight loss, until their was a recall in the last 8 months.in reviews
Shavonne Z.
Buda, TX
USPlabs OxyELITE Pro Super Thermogenic uploaded by Shavonne Z.
Great energy provider & appetite suppressant here with the USPlabs OxyELITE Pro Super Thermogenic! As it stated it is supposed to provide thermogenic assistance in order to facilitate the burning of fat! It states on the bottle “These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration” and I ONLY speak of how products benefit me or not as I am NOT a medical healthcare person, but that being said...lol these work great!
Rena J.
I seriously love this stuff! I started using it when they first switched their formulation to the newer version- and I know a lot of people prefer the older version but I think this stuff is still great! I highly recommend it as a pre-workout!
Nina R.
This was ok, I lost about 5 pounds while using this product, but I can't say it was because I was taking this. It gave my a good burst of energy, but I had trouble going to sleep at night if I took it after noon. Also cycling off this product was the worst. I could barely make it through the days after I ran out. I product like this shouldn't leave you feeling worse than when you started taking it.
Emmi M.
This doesn't work at all i used the hole bottle and excised and nothing. I did had a lot of energy sometimes i couldn't sleep at night.
Tina E.
Starkville, MS
This product is a great way to start weight loss or just move past a plateau. As long as you drink plenty of water, you'll miss the side effects.
Michelle M.
Newport News, VA
Im a proud supporter of the Oxy Elite Pro ! I've lost close to 70 pounds in 5 months ! While i was on this pill ! Yes i did do a very strict diet and excersize regimen ! Plus drinking a lot of water !! This was close to 2 years ago, and i still haven't gained ANY weight after taking this ! Give it a try !!
Megan A.
League City, TX
If you want a pre workout product, but don't want a messy powder or carry a drink this is for you! I take it 15 minutes before I eat and a good 30 before I workout and it just gives me that extra boost. I do thirty minutes cardio and 30 to 45 minutes weights and this product is not too strong to where I feel shaky, but just strong enough to give me that extra boost. You still have an appetite ( you can't not eat) but it works with what you eat absorbing good vitamins and what not. It says you can take up to 3 a day, but I usually just do one. I've taken other products, but this one was just right!
Jenny K.
Cleveland, OH
I love this product! I take one in the morning and it gives me the boost I need in the morning. I've been using it for a year or more and I've noticed significant cuts in body fat. I love the way it makes me feel!
Giovana C.
Hollywood, FL
You feel good to workout, but is a super strong product that can cause depression, high heart beats and is super dangerous for the health and emotional.
casidy C.
Willis, TX
The REALLY loved OxyELITE is no longer available because they took out the ingredient that everyone loved so much BUT HydroxyELITE has that same ingredient! I work at a nutrition store and people love it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...