USPlabs OxyELITE Pro Super Thermogenic

Dietary Supplement Super Thermogenic™ Scientifically Reviewed* OxyElite Pro™ is Pharmacist-formulated to deliver fast results. Therefore, it must be used with extreme caution, and only by healthy adults capable of handling its quick results and true power. It is mandatory that users get clearance from their physician before use.* USPLabs formulates and manufactures all of its products for Optimal Potency & Purity, using Good Manufacturing Practices. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

• Does this work? I had a free sample bottle but I was too scared o...2 Answers
  • Anybody had any issues with this product? Did they fixed the prev...1 Answers
  • What is another good fat burner that I could start taking ?4 Answers
USPlabs OxyELITE Pro Super Thermogenic
  • "I used to take this off and on to aid weight loss, until their was a recall in the last 8 months." in 6 reviews
Tiffany L.
Ocala, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This was my go to product before I got pregnant. I lost so much weight taking this and working out. I couldn't find it after I had my baby and then they change the formula which didn't work .
Amanda L.
Gfafb, ND
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My favorite thermogenic pill especially if you work a desk job. Low jitters. Alert feeling without the racing heart. Helps curb appetite and doesn’t keep you up. A great starter pill for newbies looking to lose weight or for energy
Rena J.
Morgantown, WV
I seriously love this stuff! I started using it when they first switched their formulation to the newer version- and I know a lot of people prefer the older version but I think this stuff is still great! I highly recommend it as a pre-workout!
Heather B.
Sioux City, IA
I took OxyElite Pro a few years ago when it first started gaining popularity. It did WONDERS for me (I lost my "Freshmen 15" in about 3 weeks solely by taking this). It significantly decreased my appetite and I had so much energy, I felt like I could accomplish so much more throughout the day. However, after about a month, the effects started wearing off and it no longer decreased my appetite or provided a lot of energy.
I tried cycling off of it, as it suggests on the label, trying it again, but with no such luck. I have done this a few times (usually waiting at least 6 months to try it out again) and every time I don't have any success. I think it definitely works for a lot of people, as I have read a ton of reviews on it, but I think some people, like myself, just become immune to it. By all means, try it out - if it works, AWESOME! But if not, don't waste money buying it again and again to see if it works -this- time.

(Also - If you have any sort of intolerance to stimulants, I would be wary of taking this or any diet pill. Many have large doses of caffeine which can mess with your bowel movements.)
Melissa D.
Millis, MA
Do NOT use this product. I used it continuously for 2 months and I'll admit that I lost 15 pounds, but I've been suffering from the side effects for the past 3 years. It curbed my appetite so well that I developed anorexia, I couldn't stomach anything for months. It gave me such a rush that I could spend 4 hours at the gym and not get tired. My cheeks were always bright red because my body temperature was so high and they were covered in acne (which I never ever have). I stopped taking it when my hair started falling out and my mom (thankfully) started asking what was going on.

I've been keeping an eye on the research for this product since I stopped taking it, in 2013 it was related to 13 deaths in Hawaii in which it reportedly caused liver failure:
I attempted to cite my source for this info but influenster doesn't allow links in reviews. Google the product name and open the FDA link.

And its main ingredient at the time (that they have since changed multiple times without notifying the FDA in a timely manner) called DMAA has since been classified as an Amphetamine and outlawed from OTC use.

Since discontinuing use I've gained 40 pounds and won't let myself exercise or lose any weight from fear that I'll rekindle my addiction to supplements and exercising.
Jennifer M.
Augusta, GA
I have a hard time with weight loss and frequently try new things and fads. I tried this product for a couple of months and wow! It really curbed my appetite and gave me more energy. When I first began taking, about the first couple of weeks, I did notice a bit of nervousness and jitters. They didn't last all day, and quickly faded after a couple of weeks use. I wouldn't recommend this product for people who are sensitive to things such as this that cause nervousness and jitters. If you can get past the first week or two, you'll be ok. Not for young people or elderly, as this may cause heart problems. Suggested use for mature people only, who are seriously looking for weightloss. I did lose weight on this product, but later I could never find the product in stores or online. I found out later that it was due to a few deaths, all of which the patients were taking this product. With all Un-approved FDA products there will be concerns or issues that may arise. I now know that this product is bad and not suggested for consumption. I highly recommend anyone to not try it. Yes, it works. But is it worth your life?
Sarah B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is by far my favorite thermogenic. I wish it wasn't banned! When I used this product along with clean eating and exercise I got down to the most perfect weight for my height. If they still sold this product I'd buy it again!
Rhiannon K.
Seattle, WA
Personally, I would give this product an A- for my experience alone. Oxyelite pro gave me a lot of energy (I seriously felt like I was on drugs). I spent a lot of that time cleaning and organizing. It did make me sweat a lot but it wasn't a big deal. I only ever took 1 a day because when I started to take 2 I had a difficult time falling asleep at night and it would give me headaches behind my eyes and my eyes would just hurt. 1 was fine. I did lose a little weight since it curbed my appetite and going off it didn't make me eat a lot like some other reviews I've read.

I did recommend this product to one of my friends and it made her have spotting, which was a side effect.
My cousin, who was also taking this, among other things, developed Jaundice from this product. I didn't believe it at first, but our local news had a report about it: http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/24561216/exclusive

I loved the product but after seeing the effects it had on others I would not recommend it. It's not worth the risk.
Megan A.
League City, TX
If you want a pre workout product, but don't want a messy powder or carry a drink this is for you! I take it 15 minutes before I eat and a good 30 before I workout and it just gives me that extra boost. I do thirty minutes cardio and 30 to 45 minutes weights and this product is not too strong to where I feel shaky, but just strong enough to give me that extra boost. You still have an appetite ( you can't not eat) but it works with what you eat absorbing good vitamins and what not. It says you can take up to 3 a day, but I usually just do one. I've taken other products, but this one was just right!
Kerry S.
Fort Myers, FL
A friend of mine had taken these and lost weight. She was a huge advocate of them, so I figured why not. It was amazing how just one pill could make food seem so unimportant all day long. Food still sounded good, but cravings were gone. I could go all day without eating if I had wanted to. I didn't necessarily feel a high burst of energy, but I did seem to have a little more than usual. Turns out this product has been taken off of the shelves due to some issues with people's liver. I didn't attempt to get anymore for obvious reasons, but it would be nice to find something that worked like it (without the major side effects.)
Rachel P.
What other thermogenic/ fat burning products have you used?
Breana C.
Santa Maria, CA
What is another good fat burner that I could start taking ?
Tiffany B.
Wheatley Hts, NY
Does this work? I had a free sample bottle but I was too scared of using it. I thought it would cause health issues.
Eloise K.
Wilmington, DE
Anybody had any issues with this product? Did they fixed the previous problems from yrs ago?