BY USPLABS

Dietary Supplement Super Thermogenic™ Scientifically Reviewed* OxyElite Pro™ is Pharmacist-formulated to deliver fast results. Therefore, it must be used with extreme caution, and only by healthy adults capable of handling its quick results and true power. It is mandatory that users get clearance from their physician before use.* USPLabs formulates and manufactures all of its products for Optimal Potency & Purity, using Good Manufacturing Practices. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

USPlabs OxyELITE Pro Super Thermogenic
  • "I used to take this off and on to aid weight loss, until their was a recall in the last 8 months." in 6 reviews
casidy c.
casidy c.
Conroe, TX
The REALLY loved OxyELITE is no longer available because they took out the ingredient that everyone loved so much BUT HydroxyELITE has that same ingredient! I work at a nutrition store and people love it!
Giovana C.
Giovana C.
Hollywood, FL
You feel good to workout, but is a super strong product that can cause depression, high heart beats and is super dangerous for the health and emotional.
Jenalyn P.
Jenalyn P.
Terre Haute, IN
I used this product for a few years before the health concerns came to light. It made me feel jittery, but I did lose about 10lbs using it!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
This is by far my favorite thermogenic. I wish it wasn't banned! When I used this product along with clean eating and exercise I got down to the most perfect weight for my height. If they still sold this product I'd buy it again!
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Millis, MA
Do NOT use this product. I used it continuously for 2 months and I'll admit that I lost 15 pounds, but I've been suffering from the side effects for the past 3 years. It curbed my appetite so well that I developed anorexia, I couldn't stomach anything for months. It gave me such a rush that I could spend 4 hours at the gym and not get tired. My cheeks were always bright red because my body temperature was so high and they were covered in acne (which I never ever have). I stopped taking it when my hair started falling out and my mom (thankfully) started asking what was going on.

I've been keeping an eye on the research for this product since I stopped taking it, in 2013 it was related to 13 deaths in Hawaii in which it reportedly caused liver failure:
I attempted to cite my source for this info but influenster doesn't allow links in reviews. Google the product name and open the FDA link.

And its main ingredient at the time (that they have since changed multiple times without notifying the FDA in a timely manner) called DMAA has since been classified as an Amphetamine and outlawed from OTC use.

Since discontinuing use I've gained 40 pounds and won't let myself exercise or lose any weight from fear that I'll rekindle my addiction to supplements and exercising.
Nina R.
Nina R.
This was ok, I lost about 5 pounds while using this product, but I can't say it was because I was taking this. It gave my a good burst of energy, but I had trouble going to sleep at night if I took it after noon. Also cycling off this product was the worst. I could barely make it through the days after I ran out. I product like this shouldn't leave you feeling worse than when you started taking it.
Emmi M.
Emmi M.
This doesn't work at all i used the hole bottle and excised and nothing. I did had a lot of energy sometimes i couldn't sleep at night.
Talissa G.
Talissa G.
I would take it only one a day ... liked the energy boost specially while working out ... i would try it again after giving birth ...
Jenny K.
Jenny K.
Cleveland, OH
I love this product! I take one in the morning and it gives me the boost I need in the morning. I've been using it for a year or more and I've noticed significant cuts in body fat. I love the way it makes me feel!
Marybeth R.
Marybeth R.
Phoenix, AZ
This stuff did the job for me. as long as you workout after you take it, it's worth it. if you don't expend enough energy, you'll start feeling funny. for example... if I take this stuff and don't give it my all during the workout - my right eye will start twitching all crazy lol beware.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Calhoun, LA
What other thermogenic/ fat burning products have you used?
Breana C.
Breana C.
Santa Maria, CA
What is another good fat burner that I could start taking ?
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Wheatley Hts, NY
Does this work? I had a free sample bottle but I was too scared of using it. I thought it would cause health issues.
Eloise K.
Eloise K.
Wilmington, DE
Anybody had any issues with this product? Did they fixed the previous problems from yrs ago?
Stephanie S.