USPlabs Jack3d Micro Pre-Workout

by USPlabs

Dietary Supplement. New Formula Micro Engineered Pre-Workout Technology. eNOS Super Performance*. Patented Compound. CNS Stimulant. With ArgNitrate Net Wt 5.1 oz *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.

If I may ask? Even though I know better to ask.. i wanted to see if by any chance does anyone know where to buy this old amazing pre-workout ?
My husband and I lost 10 lbs using this we bought s few weights and that's it! We would do it every evening and followed a meal plan! It works!
Start your review of USPlabs Jack3d Micro Pre-Workout!
Sarah R.
Duncan, OK
This is one of my faves. Tons of energy and focus. Not quite as strong as the original blend but tthat's probably a good thing.
Christina K.
Kingsport, TN
I used to drink this before a workout and loved it! I loved the taste, the energy it gave me, and the tingly feeling in my face. I haven't been able to find it anymore and haven't found anything that I like as much.
Brittany P.
Naperville, IL
Jack3d micro is a new formula of Jack3d. It doesn't contain some of the "tingly" factors you may experience with Jack3d. While some people say it's not as strong, I still love it and feel that it's a great power to my workout. I only take 1 scoop and it works wonderfully!
Tony B.
chicago, IL
This stuff is pretty good. Nothing compared to the original formula. Still gets me going pretty quickly and gets the pumps. Pricey. Mixes well and is concentrated so I can use less liquid before the gym.
Maxine Q.
Northumberlnd, PA
I had a sample of this during a strong man competition. I was beginning to get quite fatigued in the midday, mid June sun. I took this pre-workout before the tire flipping event and dominated in my weight class. I would highly recommend.
Samantha M.
Hanover, PA
Although this stuff works, I'm a little skeptical of it because of the ingredients. I recommend sticking to more all natural preworkouts.
mayra H.
Fresno, CA
Not as powerful as the original Jack3d, but still a great product. Great energy, taste and mixes well.
Joe C.
Long Beach, NY
Mixes and tastes better than any pre workout I've ever used. Kicks in quick and only takes two scoops, to do the job.
Chris B.
Clarksville, TN
The original jack3d was better than the micro, never felt pumps or even any energy taking this. Was cheap and tasted good though.
price S.
Winston Salem, NC
Amazing energy it kicks in right away...only issue is this made me itchy...like very itchy...but that only lasts first 10 to 15 mins