BY USPLABS

Dietary Supplements Ultimate Pre-Exercise Training Matrix 45 Ultra Concentrated Scoops For Male &Amp; Female Athletes The Perfect Pre-Workout Support For:&Nbsp; Strength Training, Bodybuilding, Power Lifting, Strong Man Training And Crossfit. Read Entire Label Before Using, Including Directions For Use And Warnings. Warning:&Nbsp; Use Only In Accordance With The Directions For Use And Warnings. Supplement Facts Serving Size Servings Per Container: 45 1 Scoop (5.1 G) % Daily Value 2 Scoops (10.2 G) % Daily Value Amount Per Serving Proprietary Blend Advanced Creatine Ratio (Creatine [As Monohydrate, Anhydrous], Nitrate Blast (Citrulline Pinus Pinaster (Bark) Extract), Beta Alanine (Carnosyn &Trade; ), Yohimbe (Pausinystalia Johimbe (Bark) Extract), Schisandra Chinensis (Fruit) Extract, Rhodiola Rosea (Root) Extract 3580 Mg * 7160 Mg * Caffeine 100 Mg * 200 Mg * *Daily Value Not Established. 1-800-890-3067 *&Nbsp; This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease. see more...

Christina K.
Christina K.
Kingsport, TN
When I first used this years ago I really loved it. It wasn't too much for me and I loved the tingly feeling I got in my face. I was able to stay focused and complete a workout with no problems. I last used it about a year ago and didn't really feel like it worked as good then but I would try again. Fruit punch was one of my favorite flavors.
Patricia W.
Patricia W.
I love the flavors but the energy for me was too much. I'm very sensitive to caffeine. But if you are looking for a great boost then give this a try
jessica b.
jessica b.
I love this preworkout. I don't buy it in this flavor, I buy the blue lemonade flavor and it tastes fantastic. Other preworkouts I over heat, get jittery and sometime nauseous... But with this one I can take one scoop and it gives me enough energy for a good workout for an hour.
Kaitlin M.
Kaitlin M.
Louisville, KY
I'm a huge fan of USP Labs but I didn't notice much when I tested out the new formulation. I'm sure someone with a lower tolerance to stimulants and pre-workout would find success with the product.
Erica s.
Erica s.
Not a bad preworkout out can get an pretty good work out. However flavor could use some improvements not the worst I have tried.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Shreve, OH
This gave me a rash. And it didn't go away for two weeks. I didn't like the way it made me feel. And I crashed hardcore. No thanks.
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Rochester, NY
As preworkouts go, this one is pretty middle of the road. Some days it gets me, some days it doesn't. No itchy tingle feelings that you get with some preworkouts. Flavor is pretty good and it mixes really well in my blender bottle. I've definitely had worse. I do prefer Cellucor to this however,a s it gives me a much better pump.
Krystal B.
Krystal B.
Ashland, KY
This is a decent pre workout. Gives you an extra boost without to much of the jitters. The taste isn't the best. Decent buy for the money but I still prefer the No Xplode for that preworkout boost.