USPlabs Jack3d Advanced Formula Blue Raspberry

by USPlabs

Dietary Supplements High Energy Pre-Exercise Augmentation System* 45 Ultra Concentrated Scoops Carnosyn&Reg; Carnosine Synthesizer Nitratech&Trade; Patented Nitrate Technology Natural Alternatives International (Nai) Is The Owner Of Patents 5,965,596; 6,172,098; 6,426,361; 6,680,294 And Registered Trademark Carnosyn. 1-800-890-3067 *&Nbsp; This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of USPlabs Jack3d Advanced Formula Blue Raspberry!
Danielle Y.
Uvalde, TX
Jacked is a great pre workout that does not give jitters or a tingle sensation to your body! It gives you some great energy at it taste great as well!
ashley A.
Tolland, CT
This is way too strong for me. It almost always left me jittery and too overstimulated for my workouts....but that also means that it does what it is intending to do, which is pump you up and get you going for your workout. I suggest half servings until you build up your tolerance
Linzy N.
Auburn, WA
Fitspiration Expert Level 6
1,083 reviews
I have tried this before and it has a numerous amount of nasty chemicals that aren't good for the body. Try something like coffee instead because this is not good on your heart health. It will give you the jitters and itchy feeling. I will never try this again.
Courtney E.
Torrance, CA
This gave me the jitters! OMG. This has a really rough come down too. Not worth the price, IMHO. It certainly pumps you up and gets you going, but not without taking you through the ringer first. Ha ha!
Danielle H.
Greensboro, NC
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This pre-workout left me way too amped up. I do high intensity workouts and this would cause me to feel like my heart was going to beat out of my chest. I would say it was effective in increasing my energy; however, it had way too strong of an effect on me. I would not buy this again. On a positive note, it did taste good.
cliff J.
San Francisco, CA
Holly crap Jack3D used to be the best. It was one of the best formulas out there but they had to change it. This brand has some history and was out when preworkouts weren’t really mainstream yet.
Jerrica G.
West River, MD
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I'm not a huge fan of the pre workout. Its really bad for you and it makes me too jittery! The flavor it good bit other than that I don't really recommend it. There are ingredients in it that aren't good for you. I also dont like how high it makes my heart rate before I even start working out.
Erica H.
Cleveland, OH
This tastes pretty good. As far as performance goes, it definitely increases energy. AKA I did an insanity workout and felt too pumped up after it, so I ended up running 4 additional miles and lifting. It worked for me, but I don't think I'd try it again.
Robecca B.
Flint, MI
This stuff is crazy but in a good way! I have never felt more energized or lost track of time at gym till I started to take this! I don't end up crashing afterwards which is really nice!
Megan M.
Fitspiration Expert Level 5
I love my Jacked! I've used TONS of preworkout powders and this one is totally my favorite! I get huge muscle pumps and tons of extra energy!

Looking for your answer?