BY USPLABS

Dietary Supplement Ultra-Intense Muscle-Gorging Strength, Energy, Power & Endurance.* 45 Ultra Concentrated Scoops Black Box Warning: This product may produce an intense sensation of focus, energy & awareness. In addition, it can allow for rapid increases in strength, speed, power & endurance. Therefore, extreme caution must be exercised & should not be used by novice athletes. Use with caution under strict dosing protocols. Characteristics:  Free flowing powder, natural flavoring and no toxic dyes or colorants. Purity: >99% USPlabs formulates all of its products for Optimal Potency & Purity, using Good Manufacturing Guidelines. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

• Is this back on the market? Where can I find it?1 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel itchy and get the tingles after taki...2 Answers
  • Didn't they stop making this stuff? 2 Answers
USPlabs Jack3d
  • "I used to use this all the time before PT tests to give me an energy boost to get a good score." in 2 reviews
  • "It will work great and give you that boost you need for a good workout. " in 1 review
  • "This stuff does make you itchy, but does give you that extra boost you need to push hard on your workout!" in 1 review
Charlin F.
Hands down one of my favorite pre workouts. I wish they would quit taking it off the market, because I have yet to find a formula that gives me the energy and results that I see from Jack3d! Not to mention the decent flavors!
Amanda R.
Gfafb, ND
If this was the old formula I would give it a 5/5 no doubt however the new formula has taken the fun out of it. Use to be able to work out one, two hours and still want to do more! Newer formula just helps get through a workout.
Dalin A.
Sandy, UT
Jack3d is pretty great. Alot of pre-workouts these days taste disgusting but Jack3d tastes alright and gives a massive boost of energy, pump and speed! I love the tingling sensations experienced while taking this product! It feels like my skull is on fire in a good way of course. I felt like I was doing much more weight than I normally did while lifting. It helps you focus throughout your workout. However there seemed to be a slight crash as there is with any highly caffeinated supplements, nothing major though and as you continue to take Jack3d the tingling goes away and a higher dose is required for the same "high" you got the first time. Don't exceed the number of doses in a day... I did once and got super sick...
David D.
Wenatchee, WA
This stuff was the BEEZ-KNEES! Before the whole DMAA ban this product was amazing, the focus was unreal and I never had a single problem with coming down off of it and I was taking in several hours before I was goin to bed. I miss the original formula and I wish everyone could have tried it if they are pre-workout junkies like myself!
Jessica D.
Denver, CO
This is a good product, it gives you good energy for your workout. It gives me the tingles, which I don't mind because it makes me want to get to the gym that much faster but sometimes it makes me jittery during my workout. My body adapted relatively quickly and I was on to the next. Must shake the jar before every use or it can make you nauseous because of the way the powder settles.
mayra h.
Fresno, CA
Best pre-workout I've ever taken. It gave me the best pumps and energy I've ever gotten. Taste is ok, but it's the results that actually matter. I've had many intense workouts with this product and I love it.
Gohar G.
Van Nuys, CA
You have to use the product as it is recommended. Too many people do it incorrectly and therefore find themselves hating it or feeling sick. Take the amount that is stated and do not OVER USE! It will work great and give you that boost you need for a good workout.
Ashley H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
This product gives REALLY strong jitters for a pre-workout supplement. I enjoy the jitters, so it's not a problem for me, though it is for some. It really amps you up to workout and really gets you pumped. I enjoy the original mix, over the new changed one.
adam s.
Gilbert, AZ
Didn't have this for a while since they stopped making/selling it. sourced some original formula though. First day back on it took half a scoop and broke my deadlift record by 10lbs! this stuff WORKS. if only they still made it :(
Salvador L.
Guadalupe, CA
Short and Simple, this stuff gets you super focused and ready for our workouts, great taste and inexpensive. try with OxyElitePro if you really want to have that untamed energy
Brianna N.
Didn't they stop making this stuff?
Shannon P.
Did anyone else feel itchy and get the tingles after taking it?
Charlin F.
Is this back on the market? Where can I find it?