USpicy MACARON USND-3603 UV Gel Lamp / Light / Nail Dryer uploaded by Camree M.USpicy MACARON USND-3603 UV Gel Lamp / Light / Nail Dryer uploaded by Bri B.USpicy MACARON USND-3603 UV Gel Lamp / Light / Nail Dryer uploaded by Molly G.

BY USPICY #39 in Nail Tools

• Do charge the lamp or plug it in for it to work or is it ...1 Answers
  • How does the lamp work? do you need to put your hand und...3 Answers
  • I want one that works really well. How would u rate this ...1 Answers
Emily K.
Baltimore, MD
This product is so easy and so reliable. I use it whenever I use my gelish polish and it gets the job done. It wasn’t crazy expensive and it came with gloves to protect your hands and arms from the lights.
Camree M.
Asheville, NC
USpicy MACARON USND-3603 UV Gel Lamp / Light / Nail Dryer Love this U•Spicy UV Gel Lamp So Much works very well and the price is just right! If you love doing your nails I recommend this product! Influenster The Influenster App
Bri B.
The actual lamp I bought is the crescent shaped one but it's the same specifics and brand as this one. It's AMAZING! The price is SO cheap compared to professional lamps and the results are identical. I started doing my own gel nails a year ago and the investment was well worth it, I've saved hundreds of dollars doing them myself. This is the perfect lamp to use with gelish polish, which can be purchased at Sally's Beauty. Manicures that last for weeks with no chipping! Woot!!
Amy C.
Warren, OH
I skeptically bought this UV lamp from Amazon a few months back. I honestly can't tell you how much I LOVE it! I bought it for about $50 and it's saved me like a million dollars in gel manicures haha! I recommend it to everyone. Works perfectly, just like the salon!
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
I bought this on amazon because if the cheap price and it is an awesome light! It allows me to give myself at home gel manicures and is the same as the lights used in the salon
Evita Y.
Federal Way, WA
Oh my gosh! This lamp is amazing! I love it so much and is totally worth the buy! It works amazing well for me and I'll never stop using it! It always satisfies me. I get excited every time it's time to use it.
Molly G.
Annapolis, MD
I LOVE this lamp!!! The price is right and it works so well. Has great time settings, came with a UV protecting glove, the front of it is even wide enough for your feet.
Lena H.
I got this on amazon and this was the best purchase ever!! Instead of paying loads of money to get my nails done. I do it myself!! It's super easy and fun!
Jenny P.
Carpentersvle, IL
This a great kit for someone who likes doing their own nails. Easy to use. My cousin had it a couple of years ago and I would use when I was over.
Janette R.
This helps your nails to get dry really fast and won't mess up your nails! Your nails will look pretty :))
Jackie T.
Saskatoon, SK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does the lamp work? do you need to put your hand under multiple times to dry?
Brittni F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where can you buy this and is it pricey?
gabriella l.
I want one that works really well. How would u rate this and will it work for both UV and gel. What's the price and if it's worth it
Rachel R.
What do these actually do? And what kind of nail polish do you use for this.
member-a3786a18b
How big is it ? Is it good?