us.lookfantastic.com uploaded by Brittany T.

BY FOLICA

• Do they charge tarrifs to the buyers in the us1 Answers
Stacy O.
Binghamton
lookfantastic is absolutely one of THE BEST beauty box subscriptions I have (I have ipsy, sephora play, birch box, glossy box, and allure - I quite boxy charm).  Not only do you get LARGE size products, you also get the UK version of Elle Magazine every month with your box.  That's almost $5 right there.  Out of all my beauty subscriptions, lookfantatic arrives FIRST every month.  Some of the products are European brands, or unfamiliar brands - but everything is TOP NOTCH.  In addition, you also get a glossy 20 page gorgeous insert accompanying the products in your box.  It's the box I look forward to the most!
Diana S.
Grovetown, GA
I like their variety and their shipping is fairly quick. I love their monthly subscription box too. I do wish they’d offer an option to add items to your monthly box. I’ve started ordering more from Look Fantastic after Sephora stopped carrying The Ordinary.
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
Lookfantastic is a $19 subscription box from the ul that gives you sample,deluxe and full size luxury skin care, hair and makeup products that you will love. This subscription also includes the uk version of Elle.
Ellie R.
Tempe, AZ
Not only does Lookfantastic have a great monthly box that only costs $19 which includes free international shipping, they have wonderful sales on their website constantly!! They carry drugstore brands and go all the way up to some very high cost/luxury brands! I do subscribe to their monthly box which is ok, hit or miss, but the value is still always there for what you paid. Now, their website sales are exceptional and nonstop! Some of my favorite skincare goes on sale there and I often get free gifts with most of my purchases! In addition, if you subscribe to Glossybox and review your products monthly, the $$$ you earn can also be used at Lookfantastic!! They have great LE boxes, promos, and specials all of the time! My “only” issue is the shipping takes a while because I live in the US and it’s being shipped internationally. It has to go through customs, so it does take extra time to arrive. Despite it being shipped internationally, any and all of your online purchases ship FREE if over $25!! Lookfantastic is a fairly new one for me, I only joined within the last 6 months, but they do rank in my top 10 for sure! They are definitely worth the look:-)!!!
Amber Q.
Hessle Road, Hull
I had this year's AMAZING beauty in wonderland advent calender and I can't fault the products one bit! It was my first experience with LF and it all went smoothly. The delivery was fast and the advent calender was well worth the money as all the products were full size or deluxe samples (which is rare for a beauty calender). There was also so much creativity right down to the last details. The box itself is gorgeous and I love how the daily gifts were set in drawers. This calender also has opened me up to a plethora of incredible brands i wouldn't have known existed otherwise and will definitely be buying again!!
Anna W.
Bamberg
Having from here many stuff. Its paradise, where I can find everything, and here I like discounts. Sometimes gifts, sometimes buy 3 pay 2, and quickly delivery.
Catherine H.
Ripon
Have these amazing boxes which come filled with little beauty and hair products these are around £13 a month but totally worth it
Serin H.
Do they charge tarrifs to the buyers in the us