BY USHER

This confident, charismatic, masculine scent has the immediate sensuality of a signature woody fragrance warmed by spices of nutmeg and exotic saffron and constructed around a rich suede note, fresh clean bergamot, tangerine and kumquat. Design house: Usher Scent name: Usher VIP Gender: Men's Eau de toilette is available in a 1-ounce spray Features a blend of nutmeg, exotic saffron, fresh clean bergamot, tangerine and kumquat We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Keren A.
Orange, NJ
I absolutely love this product. My husband loves it so much it's his favorite sent to use. It is very difficult to satisfy my husband with colognes and sprays but this won him since hello. It lasts all day long and its does not stung or burns. I am so happy to know I can get it at right it. Can't wait to him 4 of this bad boys.
Claire M.
I aboslutely love this stuff! I bought it for my boyfriend and it smells so good. We even got it from a discount store so we got it extremely cheap. The scent lasts for hours, and the body wash and aftershave both smell great. We love it so much, we bought another!
Emily N.
Harrisburg, PA
This cologne smells great and is fairly priced, you can purchase at some rite aid stores or marshalls etc. the bottle is very cute but manly at the same time and easy to hold. The scent is on the sweeter side vs the more musky colognes on the market.
Michele K.
Oakley, CA
This product is one of my favorites the smell is long lasting. The product has a good price range, I would buy this again in the future. I got this product on a whim at Macy's while
I was looking for something else. I would tell others to try it.
Adriana V.
Oxford, CT
This perfume I thought would have a much better impact on the economy of perfumes. But it soon died out of people aspiring for it because of the small amount of perfume I. The bottle and the amount that lets it last all day.
Lilly E.
Rosharon, TX
I definitely love this product for my husband and so does he!! Absolutely amazing in every way! Smells so great and He uses it daily! We also gift it a lot for Christmas presents and birthdays. Definitely recommend to other and well worth your money!!
Brook C.
Chillicothe, OH
I love this smell on my boyfriend . It smells so good on him and he loves it as well. It's a nice bottle and it's good packaging. I bought this product online . It's smells so amazing , and plus it's usher.
melissa l.
Usher for men cologne love it smells great when he puts it on is another one of my favorite colognes for him.
Krista I.
Niagara Falls, NY
I absolutely love this smell and my husband loves it even more. It smells so warm perfect for a night out!
Jessica M.
Indio, CA
Its hard for me to find good perfumes that don't give me headaches but i got to say i really love this one
Gabie M.
Moses Lake, WA
I'm looking for christmas presents this year and I was wondering, how long does the scent last?
Winnipeg , Manitoba
En mexico donde lo puedo conseguir? O en cual pagina de internet?
Winnipeg , Manitoba
En mexico donde lo puedo conseguir? O en cual pagina de internet? Me encanto su olor
Winnipeg , Manitoba
En México donde lo puedo conseguir? O en cual pagina de internet? Me encanto su olor

Amazon