Usher UR For Men Eau de Toilette

by Usher

Smell Wonderful! Top Notes:&Nbsp; Fruity Notes &Amp; Sea Breeze Accord Middle Notes:&Nbsp; Artemisia, Basil &Amp; Nutmeg Bottom Notes:&Nbsp; Cashmere Wood &Amp; Bay Oil Usher Ur Is A Refined, Casual Fragrance That Starts Off Sweet, Fruity And Breezy.&Nbsp; It Dries Down Woody And Masculine.&Nbsp; A Very Nice Cologne That Smells Wonderful!

Does it have a strong scent!
Start your review of Usher UR For Men Eau de Toilette!
How would you rate this product?
Carissa M.
Dubach, LA
This stuff smells AMAZING!! Love it on my man! It is so earthy and wonderful. Just makes me want to cuddle up on the couch.
Misty U.
Eddy, TX
This cologne is wonderful. It's all the men in my family will wear. Good value for the price. Lasts for the entire day.
Jeannette A.
Jacksonville, FL
I love the smell! My boyfriend wears it everyday and I'm drawn to him each time!
Brianna A.
Las Vegas, NV
Bought this for my boyfriend for Xmas a few years back & he loved it. It smells sooooo good, I know when he walks in the room, I prefer the black bottle but this one smells amazing too. Big thumbs up from me. 👍
billy J.
One of my favorite colognes I have in my collection. Has a great smell, but is not overbearing to the point where it lingers long. The bottle itself is pretty basic, but that does not reflect the scent. This is a must to add to your cologne collection.
Matt T.
Received this cologne as part of a gift set of samples..threw this and the other awful smelling Usher cologne out immediately
Rakeemah W.
I love this scent, I bought this for my boyfriend one Valentines day, he seemed to like it too. He even sprays a little in his car, makes the atmosphere even more sexier...lol
Veronica P.
It has a really nice scent! It is pricey but it is totally worth it! I really enjoyed it when my love would put some on.
Jenny M.
Northfield, NJ
Samantha B.
Got my bf this after buying him the usher and this smells even better than the usher the ur is the ultimate spray i love it i spray it on me i love it so much
Ask a question to the Influenster community...