BY USHER

What is the difference between Pure Perfume, Eau de Parfumes, Eau de Toilette, and Eau de Cologne? The differences are simply a matter of the amount or concentration of oils in the fragrance. The highest concentration is in pure perfume (or Parfumes). Next would be Eau de Parfumes, then Eau de Toilette, and finally Eau de Cologne. Some manufacturers make a solid perfume, solid perfume is as strong as a pure perfume however it is in a gel-like consistency. Eau De Toilette and Eau De Cologne are generally interchangeable, especially in Men's fragrances. After Shave has the least amount of oils. The higher the concentration the longer your fragrance will last, and the less you need to apply. This photo is a representation of the brand only. Actual product container/packaging may vary. see more...

Jacquie P.
Dumfries, VA
I smelled this and I didn't love the scent. If my husband walked in the room smelling like this, I would immediately go out and buy him something else. It's not a bad scent, it's just not one that appeals to my liking in a mans fragrance.
Sami S.
Flowery Br, GA
My husband uses this and loves it! Every time I go to the store he asks me to pick it up for him
Krystal A.
I got this for my brother because who doesn't love Usher? He uses it and his girlfriend loves it.
Aubrey M.
Anderson, SC
Got this for my brother and he loves it . It smells SO good and has a long lasting fragrance .
Muitoooooo bom gente gostei muito nao tem coisa melhor é muito bom mesmo gostei
Yoselina T.
North Bergen, NJ
This has helped my brother and my father so much and it smells so good love it
valerie m.
This item i had for Xmas stockings last year. All the guys loved it and needless to say it is buyable again in this family. I recommend it to all.The smell is really nuce for sure.
Simone Lopes Mendes Dias M.
Montes claros
Meninas esse desodorante é perfeito Eu recomendo pode encontrar vocês não vão se arrepender
Becca M.
Hampton Bays, NY
Does this cake ? There's some deodorants that start to clump & go white & it just looks ugly when you raise you hands
silzaine s.
Ele dura na pele quando usamos?
Meghan H.
Where can I find this product?