Usher UR by Usher Eau De Toilette Spray 3. 4 oz

Sea water fruity notes nutmeg bay leaf basil artemisia guaiac wood cashmere wood and sandalwood, Fruity notes, see more...

Phylicia R.
Charlotte, North Carolina
I bought my boyfriend this cologne as a birthday gift on clearance for 5 dollars original price 40 it smells really good would recommend to friends and family members. ..
Jessica G.
Southaven, MS
Sampled this as a gift idea for my boyfriend. Thought it smelled really fresh and clean. Would definitely would recommend :)
Jennifer B.
I love this cologne my bf has it doesn't have a really strong to it it's the kind of cologne everyone would like
silvia j.
Louisville, KY
I love the smell of guy cologne and I must say this is one of my favorites ! its really good I recommend it !
Chris E.
Whitman, Wv
I bought this Cologne for my boys for Christmas and was really pleased with the smell it wasn't overpowering
Jessica G.
Southaven, MS
How long does this fragrance last?