BY USHER

Victoria r.
completely INLOVE with the smell of this perfume, you all must give this a try. it's not to strong but strong enough to where the scent last long with just one little spray
Colt M.
Lenoir City, TN
I bought this scent for my friend for Christmas and she fell in love. It isn't too strong of a scent which she liked, but enough for people to notice. It has a slightly sweet note in it, which just works with it perfectly. She even goes as far as wearing it almost every day. The bottle is nice, and the scent even better. I highly recommend as a gift, or for yourself.
Tina H.
This has got to be one of the best scents for women I have found in a long time. Absolutely LOVE it!!! Anytime wear. Not a real strong scent. Love the notes in this. Wear it almost everyday.
Rachael M.
Lake Stevens, WA
This scent isn't my favorite usher perfumes have seemed to change over the years and I'm not impressed .
Antoinette W.
mansfield, TX
This is a great smelling fragrance. i love it and recommend to anyone! It's light and pretty to smell.
Samantha G.
Bossier City, LA
Love this! It smells so good! It's not the cheapest but it's totally worth the money.
Kathryn R.
Smells sooo amazing one of my favor scents I've ever had!! Wear it all the time
Jennifer M.
Mount Morris, PA
My favorite perfume! The scent will make you fall in love! It lasts all day to!
Roshonda F.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is one of my favorite perfumes. It smells so good. I would recommend this
April T.
Kuujjuarapik , Quebec
I love Usher UR so much! It smells really good. It totally worth of buying!
Its a good product? Smell good?
Its a good producto? Smell good?