USHER Men's Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by LaDetra S.

BY USHER

Exude confidence each time you wear Usher, a head-turning men's fragrance created by Richard Herpin and Honorine Blanc. Launched in 2007, this eau de toilette spray features the refreshingly fruity top notes of juicy melon, zesty lemon verbena and sweet pineapple that awaken your senses and delight anyone in your presence. A white pepper heart note lends a spicy touch to this fragrance, while an amber base give this scent a warm, inviting aroma that lasts all evening long.

Natasha T.
Charlotte, NC
I loved this scent! Bought it for a guy friend as a birthday gift. The scent is very light and not over powering. It lasted for several hours and didn't have to be applied throughout the day. Very affordable and easy to find. Would definitely buy again.
LaDetra S.
Irving
It smell good it has a synthetic scent but it's pleasing to the nose. It smell like a mild version of Drakkar Noir. It made for the cooler weather or a night out.
Angelica H.
Shannon, MS
I bought this for my nephew as a Christmas present on a whim and it is just wonderful. It smells so nice. It's not overpowering, or musky, it's a nice, clean smell which I love. He was very pleased and I was happy I found him a staple smell he go to and find fairly easily (and decently priced)
Blanca J.
Roswell , GA
First of all, Usher is fine. So I didn't even think twice about purchasing this. My husband loved it! The smell is nice and manly ... to say the least. One of my husbands go-to. If your looking for a nice gift for you man, it's right here.
April M.
Rockford, WA
This is one of the scents that I buy for my sons. They love it and are always requesting another bottle (when they run out) It is a little pricey, but it also lasts a while. My boys like the smell and they also like the attention that they get from the girlies when they wear it. It does smell really good!!
Alex S.
Indian Head, MD
This usher scent is so good , I love the scent . I bought it for my dad , and now everyone is complementing him on his smell .. I would love for usher to come out with some more fragances .. Because I will be buying this for all my male cousins and for my brother .
Daniel R.
San Diego, CA
I have never found someone who says they don't love it. It is kinda pricey and difficult to find sometimes though. I get it every year for Christmas from my parents. It last a long time and smells great. I highly recommend this clone to everyone.
gaby f.
Breese, IL
it has been my favorite men cologne so far! its not too strong its just great! i got it for my boyfriend and he loved it to. i think the price is good since it does last
Robin W.
I Love this so much when it first came out .I went to 3 stores in 3 different counties till I found it for my husband . And it turned out to be one our favorite fragrance. So I then had to go buy it for my son.
Victoria  G.
Edmond, OK
I like this scent. I don't love it. I can get tired of quickly. It smells good at first but then it starts smelling like grapes to me. Maybe I'm crazy but I'm just not that fond of my man smelling grapey.
Lorna R.
This smells good does men like it? Costly?