BY USHER

This was launched by the design house of usher in the year 2009.the nose behind this fragrance is usher.top notes are bergamot, tangerine and cumquat;middle notes are saffron and nutmug.base notes aresuede and woodsy notes.this fragrance is classified as citrus. see more...

• This smells good does men like it? Costly?3 Answers
Usher HE Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
  • "It smells great but it is not all what I would thought it would be...." in 1 review
April M.
Rockford, WA
This is one of the scents that I buy for my sons. They love it and are always requesting another bottle (when they run out) It is a little pricey, but it also lasts a while. My boys like the smell and they also like the attention that they get from the girlies when they wear it. It does smell really good!!
Daniel R.
San Diego, CA
I have never found someone who says they don't love it. It is kinda pricey and difficult to find sometimes though. I get it every year for Christmas from my parents. It last a long time and smells great. I highly recommend this clone to everyone.
Victoria  G.
Edmond, OK
I like this scent. I don't love it. I can get tired of quickly. It smells good at first but then it starts smelling like grapes to me. Maybe I'm crazy but I'm just not that fond of my man smelling grapey.
David P.
La Mesa, CA
I've been wearing this for several years now and while I still like it, I think it's time for a change. Especially since it can be found in TJ Maxx and other similar stores for a cheap price.
Samantha B.
Got this for my bf as a gift last year i love usher so i support him in every way This is a great scent and not strong or over power. i wife love this scent. sometimes i even spray it on me
Steven J.
Minneapolis, MN
Has a good smell. For all occasions. Not a bad price for cologne with Usher on it. When I do wear it , I get a lot of compliments. It has a light sweet smell.
Rachel P.
I love this scent. It is not too overbearing like other men's cologne. It smells clean and nice. I have purchased this as a gift before and they loved it!
Emily P.
New Castle, IN
I got this for my boyfriend for his birthday and it came in a kit with some after shave. I love the smell and he seemed to like it too.
Alicia W.
Magnolia, AR
I'm not good at shopping for guys, so cologne is a go-to for me lol... This smells very nice, and the packaging is simple and sleek.
dyneisha m.
Omg! This cologne smells delicious. My boyfriend uses this and I'm in love. Anytime I smell it I melt ! Best cologne !
Lorna R.
This smells good does men like it? Costly?