BY USHER

This was launched by the design house of usher in the year 2009.the nose behind this fragrance is usher.top notes are bergamot, tangerine and cumquat;middle notes are saffron and nutmug.base notes aresuede and woodsy notes.this fragrance is classified as citrus. see more...

• This smells good does men like it? Costly?3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "It smells great but it is not all what I would thought it would be...." in 1 review
Daniel R.
San Diego, CA
I have never found someone who says they don't love it. It is kinda pricey and difficult to find sometimes though. I get it every year for Christmas from my parents. It last a long time and smells great. I highly recommend this clone to everyone.
Emily P.
New Castle, IN
I got this for my boyfriend for his birthday and it came in a kit with some after shave. I love the smell and he seemed to like it too.
Ivan M.
Palmdale, CA
It smells great but it is not all what I would thought it would be.... It better (: Is a good fragrance
Victoria  G.
Edmond, OK
I like this scent. I don't love it. I can get tired of quickly. It smells good at first but then it starts smelling like grapes to me. Maybe I'm crazy but I'm just not that fond of my man smelling grapey.
Emilio P.
Usher has a great product. a lot of people love this smell. lots of people go crazy with this smell
ryan l.
New Castle, IN
This smells nice the smell doesn't stick with you all day. Its good for after the shower.
Steven J.
Minneapolis, MN
Has a good smell. For all occasions. Not a bad price for cologne with Usher on it. When I do wear it , I get a lot of compliments. It has a light sweet smell.
Jane R.
It smells nice but it isn't something my bf would wear. I bought him this about a week ago and he hardly wore it.
April M.
Rockford, WA
This is one of the scents that I buy for my sons. They love it and are always requesting another bottle (when they run out) It is a little pricey, but it also lasts a while. My boys like the smell and they also like the attention that they get from the girlies when they wear it. It does smell really good!!
Daniel B.
Granville, IL
This is a great scent and not strong or over power. My wife loves this scent. I am a big fan and use this often.
Lorna R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells good does men like it? Costly?