3 colors available

BY USHER

This was launched by the design house of usher in the year 2009.the nose behind this fragrance is usher.top notes are bergamot, tangerine and cumquat;middle notes are saffron and nutmug.base notes aresuede and woodsy notes.this fragrance is classified as citrus. see more...

• This smells good does men like it? Costly?3 Answers
Usher HE Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
  • "It smells great but it is not all what I would thought it would be...." in 1 review
Daniel R.
Daniel R.
San Diego, CA
I have never found someone who says they don't love it. It is kinda pricey and difficult to find sometimes though. I get it every year for Christmas from my parents. It last a long time and smells great. I highly recommend this clone to everyone.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
I love this scent. It is not too overbearing like other men's cologne. It smells clean and nice. I have purchased this as a gift before and they loved it!
Alicia W.
Alicia W.
Magnolia, AR
I'm not good at shopping for guys, so cologne is a go-to for me lol... This smells very nice, and the packaging is simple and sleek.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL
Love the smell, bought this for my partner and it's smells amazing. The price is not bad either.
Jane R.
Jane R.
It smells nice but it isn't something my bf would wear. I bought him this about a week ago and he hardly wore it.
Steven J.
Steven J.
Minneapolis, MN
Has a good smell. For all occasions. Not a bad price for cologne with Usher on it. When I do wear it , I get a lot of compliments. It has a light sweet smell.
ryan l.
ryan l.
New Castle, IN
This smells nice the smell doesn't stick with you all day. Its good for after the shower.
Ivan M.
Ivan M.
Palmdale, CA
It smells great but it is not all what I would thought it would be.... It better (: Is a good fragrance
Emilio P.
Emilio P.
Usher has a great product. a lot of people love this smell. lots of people go crazy with this smell
Victoria  G.
Victoria G.
Edmond, OK
I like this scent. I don't love it. I can get tired of quickly. It smells good at first but then it starts smelling like grapes to me. Maybe I'm crazy but I'm just not that fond of my man smelling grapey.
Lorna R.
Lorna R.
Bothell, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells good does men like it? Costly?