BY USHER

It has top notes of verbena, pineapple and melon: a heart of blue lavender, white pepper and violet leaf, and a drydown of vetiver, amber wood, black suede, sandalwood, sensual musk and guaiac wood. see more...

Robin W.
I Love this so much when it first came out .I went to 3 stores in 3 different counties till I found it for my husband . And it turned out to be one our favorite fragrance. So I then had to go buy it for my son.
Lyssa D.
Mesa, AZ
My boyfriend uses this every day and it's the best scent. It lays all day and isn't too over powering!
Lauren B.
Riverside, CA
My boyfriend uses this cologne and it smells so good i love when he wears it