BY NONE

It has not been established whether Usher is familiar with the confessional school of poetry associated with Robert Lowell and Sylvia Plath. But the man sure knows his Marvin Gaye. Riffing off Gaye's Here, My Dear, Usher puts his rambunctious love life at the center of his songs. Dressed up in grooves too slick to resist, Usher coaxes you to sympathize with his superstar lifestyle while entertaining you with the most sensuous jams since R. Kelly started steppin'. One of the best-selling albums of 2004, and also one of the best, period. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Classic!!!! This album is so good from start to finish.. I was 10 when this album was out and I loved it then and I love it now.. You need to listen to this album and judge it yourself omg.. Superstar ❤️❤️ Do it to me ❤️💕 that's what it's made for (didn't understand these two till i got older) 😊❤️❤️ Follow me 💕❤️❤️❤️💕💕 caught up ❤️❤️❤️❤️... I will list all of the songs so let me stop now lol such a good album.. And this is the special edition where they added my boo with Alicia keys.. I had both albums...
Mayela G.
Garland, TX
His music is always great. This album he made was super great! The songs are amazing. You cannot go wrong with Usher.
Alexis S.
Oh man this album is great! Usher was such an amazing artist! This might possibly be one of his best albums, in my opinion. Confessions pt 2 still gives me chill.
Heather W.
Mobile, AL
Love this album from Usher. Its one of those cds you can put in and listen from the beginning to the end. Love all his music!!
Kelly D.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
Ushers Confessions was such a great song and the entire album is great. Now I want to go listen to it. I miss this song
Yerka M.
Omg omg omg love it who doesn't love usher and his confessions I can never get tired of him and this product love it
Nyomi J.
Pop Culture Expert
What's your Favorite song from the album ?