BY NONE

It has not been established whether Usher is familiar with the confessional school of poetry associated with Robert Lowell and Sylvia Plath. But the man sure knows his Marvin Gaye. Riffing off Gaye's Here, My Dear, Usher puts his rambunctious love life at the center of his songs. Dressed up in grooves too slick to resist, Usher coaxes you to sympathize with his superstar lifestyle while entertaining you with the most sensuous jams since R. Kelly started steppin'. One of the best-selling albums of 2004, and also one of the best, period. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Jaime G.
Jaime G.
Battle Creek, MI
Pop Culture Expert
Usher is one of my favorite singers. This album is great! The confession songs tell a story along with the music. It's a story that many can relate to. I really enjoyed this CD!
Kamilia A.
Kamilia A.
Baltimore, MD
Pop Culture Expert
I've listened to this plenty of times when I was younger and I was in love with it then and I still am! If you haven't heard it you need to!
Kara M.
Kara M.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
Pop Culture Expert
These songs always put me in my feelings. No matter what you go through you always seem to find yourself listening to Usher to encourage or match the emotion
Madison A.
Madison A.
Jamestown, KY
Usher is just magically awesome. This CD is one of his best in my opinion and I highly recommend it.
brandi g.
brandi g.
One of my favorite CDs by usher. I do love his voice on this album. Memories from 8th grade on this cd, lol.
Abraham V.
Abraham V.
This album is seriously top of the top. Whoever doesn't have it is missing out on the best r&b artist that has hit the world. Don't slack
Joelle G.
Joelle G.
West Palm Bch, FL
As R and B singer Usher's latest CD Confessions (the limited addition) gets higher ratings, more and more fans crowd the nearest music stores to buy a copy. Once you get a taste of his music from the radio, you will not be able to resist the temptation of buying his CD.

The first song Usher released off his CD was "Yeah" featuring Lil Jon and Ludacris. It was a hit. It's great beat,just like many other songs on his CD, gives you a vibe which makes you want to dance. Not only did "Yeah" get a good review but so did his duet with Alicea Keys "My Boo" which was #1 on BET for about two and a half weeks.Other videos made by Usher based on the songs off of this CD were "Burn", "Confessions Pt.1 and 2" and "Caught Up".

Most of Ushers songs are based on a bad breakup. He was interviewed and asked if those songs were based on the breakup between him and TLC member Chilly.Usher stated that it was all a rumor.

Usher is a very inspiring artist.With quotes such as "Learn from the mistakes of others you can't make them all" and "Anger is only one letter short of danger." Anyone feeling depressed will get lifted up again. So if you follow Usher's advice take my advice too and trust me when I tell you buy this CD as soon as possible. Usher's CD Confessions is a hit no one can resist.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this song!!! This is a great song, or of course usher is bae! If you have not heard this song... Go right nowwww!!!
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Pop Culture Expert
Classic!!!! This album is so good from start to finish.. I was 10 when this album was out and I loved it then and I love it now.. You need to listen to this album and judge it yourself omg.. Superstar ❤️❤️ Do it to me ❤️💕 that's what it's made for (didn't understand these two till i got older) 😊❤️❤️ Follow me 💕❤️❤️❤️💕💕 caught up ❤️❤️❤️❤️... I will list all of the songs so let me stop now lol such a good album.. And this is the special edition where they added my boo with Alicia keys.. I had both albums...
Mayela G.
Mayela G.
Garland, TX
His music is always great. This album he made was super great! The songs are amazing. You cannot go wrong with Usher.
Nyomi J.
Nyomi J.
Pop Culture Expert
What's your Favorite song from the album ?