BY NONE

It has not been established whether Usher is familiar with the confessional school of poetry associated with Robert Lowell and Sylvia Plath. But the man sure knows his Marvin Gaye. Riffing off Gaye's Here, My Dear, Usher puts his rambunctious love life at the center of his songs. Dressed up in grooves too slick to resist, Usher coaxes you to sympathize with his superstar lifestyle while entertaining you with the most sensuous jams since R. Kelly started steppin'. One of the best-selling albums of 2004, and also one of the best, period. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Irene G.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
When this album came out, I played it on repeat all day long. I know every lyric, every beat, every little thing that nobody listens for. Great album, tells a story & I love that. Also brings back memories from middle school! Highly recommend! You won't regret it!
Jaime B.
Battle Creek, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Usher is one of my favorite singers. This album is great! The confession songs tell a story along with the music. It's a story that many can relate to. I really enjoyed this CD!
Alexis S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Oh man this album is great! Usher was such an amazing artist! This might possibly be one of his best albums, in my opinion. Confessions pt 2 still gives me chill.
Tammy M.
Follansbee
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is awesome music to listen to. It has such a great upbeat sound and great lyrics. This is nice to just jump in your car and listen to going down the road.
Kara M.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
These songs always put me in my feelings. No matter what you go through you always seem to find yourself listening to Usher to encourage or match the emotion
Vicki F.
Great Lakes
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Ushers Confessions was the best cd in my opinion by Usher he is a great performer he can also dance love all of his music looking forward to new music.
Keiondra J.
White Castle, LA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of my all time favorites by usher has to be Usher ~ Confessions [Special Edition] I had this album as a teenager and kept in on repeat..
Kamilia A.
Baltimore, MD
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I've listened to this plenty of times when I was younger and I was in love with it then and I still am! If you haven't heard it you need to!
Abraham V.
This album is seriously top of the top. Whoever doesn't have it is missing out on the best r&b artist that has hit the world. Don't slack
nana S.
West Warwick, RI
MOst of his music are awsome! Ive beena fan of hm ever since he started in the music business and it keeps on getting better and better
Nyomi J.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
What's your Favorite song from the album ?