BY NONE

It has not been established whether Usher is familiar with the confessional school of poetry associated with Robert Lowell and Sylvia Plath. But the man sure knows his Marvin Gaye. Riffing off Gaye's Here, My Dear, Usher puts his rambunctious love life at the center of his songs. Dressed up in grooves too slick to resist, Usher coaxes you to sympathize with his superstar lifestyle while entertaining you with the most sensuous jams since R. Kelly started steppin'. One of the best-selling albums of 2004, and also one of the best, period. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Amber K.
This is the best i seen usher he took his pain and joy and put it in this music. Bad girl was my favorite track. Usher needs to go back to his R&B roots. My boo with alecia keys was such a great song! I like his pop songs too, but want to hear his soulful music too, where i can sit and relate to the lyrics
Karyne R.
Lansing, MI
The best Usher album of all time. Every single song on this CD is great, from club hits to slow songs. There is something on this album for everyone. "Yeah" gets you in the mood for the club, Confessions Part 1 & 2 and Burn are great love songs. This is a classic and stays in rotation on my playlist!
Tyisheia B.
This is the best i seen usher he took his pain and joy and put it in this cdπŸ’Ώ (Can you handle it )was my favorite track also bad girl πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’πŸ’πŸ’œπŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™ omg usher needs to travel back and do this again no real R&B anymore to much R&b beef, wish they start looking for music like this again
Irene G.
When this album came out, I played it on repeat all day long. I know every lyric, every beat, every little thing that nobody listens for. Great album, tells a story & I love that. Also brings back memories from middle school! Highly recommend! You won't regret it!
Taja S.
Cincinnati, OH
This CD is so amazing! It is a Classic you don't have to skip any tracks. Usher's voice as always is perfect! It has a good mix of slow and fast songs. The songs all make you think of real life situations. I can't pinpoint just one song because I love all of them.
lori m.
Perris, CA
this usher first real songs he put his pain,his love and feelings in this project. you reall got to know him with these songs .he voice was amazing and he made you look at him as a man not as kid if you luv r&b this is gotta have in ipod
Joelle G.
West Palm Bch, FL
As R and B singer Usher's latest CD Confessions (the limited addition) gets higher ratings, more and more fans crowd the nearest music stores to buy a copy. Once you get a taste of his music from the radio, you will not be able to resist the temptation of buying his CD.

The first song Usher released off his CD was "Yeah" featuring Lil Jon and Ludacris. It was a hit. It's great beat,just like many other songs on his CD, gives you a vibe which makes you want to dance. Not only did "Yeah" get a good review but so did his duet with Alicea Keys "My Boo" which was #1 on BET for about two and a half weeks.Other videos made by Usher based on the songs off of this CD were "Burn", "Confessions Pt.1 and 2" and "Caught Up".

Most of Ushers songs are based on a bad breakup. He was interviewed and asked if those songs were based on the breakup between him and TLC member Chilly.Usher stated that it was all a rumor.

Usher is a very inspiring artist.With quotes such as "Learn from the mistakes of others you can't make them all" and "Anger is only one letter short of danger." Anyone feeling depressed will get lifted up again. So if you follow Usher's advice take my advice too and trust me when I tell you buy this CD as soon as possible. Usher's CD Confessions is a hit no one can resist.
Kim A.
Philadelphia, PA
Usher was pippin' back in these days, let me tell ya. My cousin played this album so much. I love this! It was Som true, authentic R&B. His vocals were on point as usual. The storyline was consistent.
Jaime G.
Battle Creek, MI
Usher is one of my favorite singers. This album is great! The confession songs tell a story along with the music. It's a story that many can relate to. I really enjoyed this CD!
Kamilia A.
Baltimore, MD
I've listened to this plenty of times when I was younger and I was in love with it then and I still am! If you haven't heard it you need to!
Nyomi J.
Pop Culture Expert
What's your Favorite song from the album ?