Usher By Usher For Men Gift Set (Eau De Toilette Spray 1.7-Ounce / 50 Ml + Aftershave Soother 3.4-Ounce / 100 Ml

BY USHER

Kristin A.
Kristin A.
I absolutely love usher I find him extremely handsome and if I had to pick he would be my celebrity husband for sure. That being said for all of my love for usher I was disappointed in this cologne. I thought it would be a bit bolder in smell. It isn't a bad fragrance but it definitely isn't as head turning as I thought it was going to be. But it is a great cologne to give to someone just starting to get into colognes, sad to say I give it 2 stars. Wish is was stronger.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Spokane
I absolutely love the way this smells! It also has a fun lid! I have it in the women's version for myself. Warm and musky. I would say it is a good value. Not too expensive and lasts all day.
Jade H.
Jade H.
Atlanta, GA
Got ti as a Christmas present for my uncle he loves it and wears it a little to often but never the less I would recommend it to anybody. It's not a super strong smell its just right. The packaging is very clean and sleek.
Aberdeen, SD
Absolutely love the smell of this. I can't even describe it, it's soo good. You get a lot for the money you pay also. I wish they would come out with some bigger bottles though. It lasts a very long time and you can definitely smell it all day long.
Jacqueline B.
Jacqueline B.
My gift for my boyfriend. Very great product. The aftershave is very good and does not irritate the skin at all. The perfume is also very nice and the packaging is also high quality. Overall, a great gift that every man is looking forward to. I would definitely recommended it.
Aberdeen, SD
What's the biggest size this comes in?