BY USHER

Usher UR Cologne for Men 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray UR Cologne for Men a fresh aromatic featuring Sea Breeze accord, crisp fruits, nutmeg, basil, bay oil, artemisia, guaiac wood, cashmere wood and sandalwood. Style:Sensual. Confident. Enigmatic. see more...

Angelica H.
Angelica H.
Tishomingo, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this for my nephew as a Christmas present on a whim and it is just wonderful. It smells so nice. It's not overpowering, or musky, it's a nice, clean smell which I love. He was very pleased and I was happy I found him a staple smell he go to and find fairly easily (and decently priced)
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Riverside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My boyfriend uses this cologne and it smells so amazing on him i love when he wears it
gaby f.
gaby f.
Breese, IL
it has been my favorite men cologne so far! its not too strong its just great! i got it for my boyfriend and he loved it to. i think the price is good since it does last
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Cullowhee, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
My man uses this cologne, and I absolutely love it. The scent isn't too overpowering, but it lasts a long time.