BY NINTENDO

Nintendo DS Lite revolutionizes the way games are played with ultra-bright dual screens and touch-screen technology. Connect wirelessly to Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection and put your skills to the test against players across the room or across the world. With impressive 3D rendered graphics and ultra-bright screens, Nintendo DS Lite delivers cutting-edge portable games for fans of any genre. With the Nintendo DS Headset, you can talk and chat over Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection or voice command games. System: With Nintendo DS Lite, dual screens and touch-screen technology allow you to interact with games like never before. Wireless communication allows you to experience real-time multiplayer gameplay, and the free Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service allows you to compete against players from around the globe. Dual Screens: Two incredibly bright LCD screens offer one of the most groundbreaking gameplay advances ever developed. Each 3-inch screen can reproduce a true 3D view, with impressive 3D renderings that can surpass images displayed on the Nintendo 64. Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection: Ready to take on the world? Now, with Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection, you can connect wirelessly, chat and play with Nintendo DS owners across the globe. All you need to play is a Nintendo DS and a Wi-Fi-ready game. There are no subscription fees - the service is free! Touch Screen Technology: The lower screen offers something never before provided by any dedicated game device: touch-screen capabilities. You no longer have to rely on just buttons to move your character or shift perspectives. Navigate menus or access inventory items simply by touching the screen with a stylus or fingertip. The possibilities are limited only by developers' imaginations. The touch screen features a tougher film cover for durability, and the included stylus is stored in the back of the unit. Microphone Port: A built-in microphone port means that with see more...

Pamela G.
Edinburg, TX
A amazing system, that is able to be enjoyed by children and adults. I play Super Mario, one piece and cooking Mama.
Very easy to use for kids and teens.
Very reliable and no limitations unless it dies but which is why it is portable.
I would recommend to anyone looking to enjoy something portable.
Tayler M.
Tewksbury, MA
Gamer Expert Level 1
This product was just okay for me. I really had high expectations for this. When I bought it it worked fine and about 3 months in, it would start shutting off and just ended up turning off one day and never going back on.
Megan T.
Ruther Glen, VA
My son loves this gaming system. Has wifi so it can be taken anywhere. I love how Nintendo allows for games to be purchased and downloaded to the system so that my son doesn't have to worry about carrying his games with him and losing them. The price isn't too bad compared to other systems.
Thayra F.
Love portable for mi little girl, can carry on my purse and she can play any time she wants, games are the best, super fun and reliable, love the colors the come, a play too, every two days, its a really stress reliever, you have to try it, its fun
Monique V.
This was the first DS that I ever bought and still have! You can play GBA (Game Boy Advanced) games on it as well as DS games. It has great battery life. I loved playing NintenDogs on it. It's so fun connecting with other friends that have the same games because you can play with them!
Tabitha G.
Gamer Expert Level 1
I never went on a family vacation without the DS. I slowly started to play less until I found it again during my move to an apartment. I'm starting play with it a couple hours a day! Mine still works fine and has a long battery life!
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
DUDE I LOVED THIS DS. So portable and light and really bright. Pictochat was my life on field trips. Pokémon and the nintendogs games were the best. Easy to use and I do recommend this to everyone. Good game
Darlene S.
Clinton, CT
My son has this and loves it. Wish I had a car charger for it though. It's pretty durable considering my 5 year old takes it everywhere with him and it's still working!
Jackie B.
My children love the 3ds as well as their x box and their other games they have. I try to keep them occupied and give them free time on the weekend with their game
Madelaine M.
Hace tiempo tenía una de estas y dios, si que me encantaba. Es fácil de llevar a todas partes y puedes jugar lo que quieras, su batería dura bastante y aunque los juegos sean caros duran bastante.
Sierra W.
Louisa, VA
Where is the cheapest place to buy DSI?
Kelliejo W.
Muskegon, MI
Looking for someing that my daughter could play she loves my husband ds3 but I was hoping to find her something smaller any feedback will help she is 5
Mayra J.
Rainsville, AL
Gamer Expert Level 2
Is this any good I've been wanting to buy one for my six-year-old and I'm not sure if they will like it
tin t.
Oak Creek, WI
were does the ds get its name from
Daphne R.