USDA Snow Crab Cluster

by Usda Seafood

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of USDA Snow Crab Cluster!
How would you rate this product?
April M.
1,565 reviews
USDA Snow Crab Cluster uploaded by April M.
Purchased at: Publix
This is definitely a Favorite in my house. I can eat almost a pound along with butter and lemon. But I love it in ceasar salad, and in Cajun pasta Alfredo. Its Awesome whenever you can get it on sale you can buy it for a crab boil for the family. I think this is so versatile I love when it goes on sale.
MARISOL M.
San Antonio, TX
USDA Snow Crab Cluster uploaded by MARISOL M.
This is my favorite food to eat. I Cranmer boil outdoors on a propane boiler into a deep boil pot. I love these to be butter garlic flavoring with Cajun spice. I Boil about 6lbs of snowcrab, 3lbs of shrimp, 2 lobsters, corn, potatoes, and andoule sausage. LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT SO MUCH. I cook about 2-3 x per month.
Sharon W.
I could eat snow crabs everyday of the week. I absolutely love seafood and the sweet, delicate crab is so taste with spices to give it a lil kick. USDA Snow Crab Cluster
Rachel G.
Cullman, AL
Love these. We usually purchase them at publix and they are always delicious!
Love these. We usually purchase them at publix and they are always delicious!
Chasity G.
Portsmouth, OH
Who don't love these they are great for any time of the year! Whether it's in the summer on the grill or if you want to have something special and don't feel like going out to a pricy restaurant. I recommend this to any seafood lover.
Emma N.
Hot Springs, Arkansas
Love them. My main place to get them is Kroger they keep them fresh on ice or you can get them frozen already. But i love to bake them best way ever.
Adriana M.
Hialeah, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
I have been using this product for many years now. I love it. It fits me and my family so well. This product is perfect to keep for yourself and for others. This product definitely met my expectations. I would buy this product again ten times over. If possible, i would love to be table to recieve more the products in order to provide more reviews.
Kyla C.
Nashville, TN
1,488 reviews
Purchased at: Kroger
I love snow crabs. They are a perfect appetizer or to pair with a nice steak! Def try them.
audrey P.
USDA Snow Crab Cluster uploaded by audrey P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love crab legs so much it's the best thing I've ever had wouldn't trade it for the world USDA Snow Crab Cluster the best The Best
Lilia P.
Sacramento, CA
Alright. So my husband love crabs, guy name it; snow crabs, kings crab, dungeon crabs, and rock crabs. He mostly loves it spicy because it give out a good taste to it. The best place we went was station16 right down in downtown Sacramento. & be aware! The price is gonna hurt your pockets fellas. But it taste so amazing. You should definitely order the lobster Mac and cheese!! Omg!!! 😍😍😍😍 King Crab LegsDungeness Crab Cluster Wild

Looking for your answer?