BY USAOPOLY

It s America s all-time #1 dice game with a Super Mario twist. Shake the dice in the custom? Block dice cup and watch the Super Mario icons fly. Will you roll a Large Straight with Coin, Red Mushroom, Fire Flower, Yoshi Egg and Star? Or will you roll five Green Shells? That s Yahtzee with a Super Mario twist. Game comes complete with a custom? Block dice cup, 5 custom dice, score pad, rules and pencil. For 1 or more players, ages 8 and up. Packaged in a travel-sized cup that fits all components - perfect for trips to Mushroom Castle! see more...

Danielle G.
Darby, PA
I couldn't find the plain Yahtzee game but this is close enough. Yahtzee is probably the most legal fun you can have with dice. Great game, especially if you're good with odds.
Denise S.
Hialeah, FL
I use to play this game when I was younger but I haven't been able to find the original. I still think it's a great game. Makes the time go by faster.
Jay T.
Toronto
I played Yahtzee a lot growing up and my family and I are big fans of the Mario video games, so when I saw this I just had to get my white gloves on it. I love the ? box and colourful dice which have Mario icons instead of numbers. Makes the game more fun especially for younger ones. My kids and I enjoy playing this game!