BY USAOPOLY #35 in Games

Take a spin through Quahog and live like the Griffins! First player to reach Petoria with the most money gets to retire and wins the game! The Game of Life Family Guy collector s Edition features Family Guy themed game play with custom game board, Quahog buildings, spinner, and Peter s car as the movers. Have fun playing with America s favorite family from Rhode Island! For 2-6 players, ages 9 and up. see more...

• Where can I get this?! Is it worth it?1 Answers
  • Is this any good? I love family guy and I would love to b...1 Answers
  • Who's your favorite character?2 Answers
Krissy F.
Allentown , PA
This is an awesome update on the original. My husband and I used to play it on game night. I haven’t played this with my son as he is 5, little too complicated for him. I do love the family guy edition!!
Carolyn S.
Eastport , NY
Love!! Trying to collect the entire series! You already know it's an awesome show! And the box set is awesome.Fans of the show will love the usual interplay of the characters and the familiar style and pacing as the film plays out like a regular episode of the show, as it was initiated as a three part episode. The inclusion of segments that would not have likely made it past the networks Standards and Practices department only ads to the enjoyment of the show as it is nice to see a shown known for pushing the envelope taking steps that it would not otherwise be able to take.
Angela L.
Fort Wright
How fun that they came out with a Family Guy version of this classic game! My cousin had this at her house last Thanksgiving and a lot of played it after the big family meal. It was very funny and highly recommended as a different version of this classic game.
Shelly B.
Holly Springs, MS
I'm going to be honest I've never played the Family Guy version of this but I'm going to! This is awesome! Life was my favorite board game growing up and it' can't get any better than being paired with Family Guy. So excited for this!
Bobbi R.
Belleview, FL
I like this game a lot especially now there is a family guy. i had the most fun playing brian even tho his drinking costed me a DUI and a huge fine in the game lol
Ashley G.
Chesterton, IN
I have never played this version of Life, but I have a Monsters, Inc version at home and I love it. It makes the game so much more interesting with the theme, so my guess is that this one would be fun as well.
Shannon C.
Beaumont, MS
Family Guy and Monopoly? Yes please! I love playing Monopoly and I am addicted to watching Family Guy. So to find out that both of these things have been combined, just brings me a smile to my face.
Lacy P.
Conroe, TX
One of my many favorite board games. It is fun to see how your life plays out on the board! I'm sure the family guy edition just has humorous scenarios.
Natasha M.
Whitestone, NY
I used to love the traditional version of this game when I was younger and I bought the Family Guy version on a whim and it was a fun alternative.
Miranda V.
Monopoly is one of the funnest games there is because there are so many possibilities and options and it makes even better being family guy.
Courtney C.
Where can I find this besides online?
Tresha M.
Who's your favorite character?
kelly p.
Is this any good? I love family guy and I would love to buy this game!
Parker S.
Olympia , WA
Where can I get this?! Is it worth it?